• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Grimsby Town 11/11/11 Match Day Thread.

Rog H K

Please observe the silence and respect the many remembrance goings on at SJP and in around Red Square today. Poppy's will be on sale.
Then make some noise and put the ball in their haddock nets! Up the City!

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Whats with the 11/11/11 Rog?

Rog H K

Legs 11 :S

IndoMike

Legs 11 :S
What was the score in 2011?

thermopylai

Early start... off to airport now, flight to Frankfurt, then to Bristol, then bus down. Hopefully reach SJP at 1345.

Hope it’s worth it!
UTC!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
On way, long journey thanks to engineering works. The Club would like everyone in by 2.50pm so they fans can be part of the remembrance stuff.

Jason's preview http://www.exeweb.com/2017/11/09/next-up-exeter-city-vs-grimsby-town-2/

David Treharne

Just the one weather report today as I'm off to the Trust AGM in about an hours time (my 16th - I missed 2006) and I don't expect to be able to do the usual 13:00 update. In any case it's miserable! It's 13c but there's a strong 4-5 westerly wind which brings in intermittent showers, combined with a few heavier ones. We had 5mm of rain in the last 24 hours and there's 90% grey cloud cover. As the barometric pressure is dropping I'd expect the wind to turn round to NNW later on, which will make the temperature drop. Not ideal weather for the beautiful game, and it's to be hoped that City cope better with it than they did against mansfiled where they simply puinted upfield in the hope of making a connection with Reid or Stockley. Please, one or the other to start today, with the game played on the ground. Right I'm out of here - hoping that there are few histrionics and bits of fake news, but a balanced appraisal of where we are as a Trust and Club. I'm not holding my breath.

Banksy

Come on Reds , time to administer a thrashing.I think we cod just do that today if super McA starts.

IndoMike

Pun alert.

Grecian_in_Plymouth

Come on Reds , time to administer a thrashing.I think we cod just do that today if super McA starts.

Can I watch this on I follow today. I am holiday in Bali and wonder because I am out of the country. I can watch the game.