Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Alex Byrne

  1. #1
    exeweb.com admin Hants_red's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hants
    Posts
    34,936

    Alex Byrne

    Has joined Connor Riley-Lowe on loan at Truro City.

    Hope he gets plenty of game time with them. Has expected to have seen more of him by now.

    http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/a...l-3568181.aspx

  2. #2
    Snoop Fog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Exeter
    Posts
    2,383

    Re: Alex Byrne

    Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post
    Has joined Connor Riley-Lowe on loan at Truro City.

    Hope he gets plenty of game time with them. Has expected to have seen more of him by now.

    http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/a...l-3568181.aspx
    Centre half? No surprises he hasn't had a chance with JMT, Brown, Sweeney, TAH, Ampadu, all ahead of him in the pecking order.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Ottery
    Posts
    2,356

    Re: Alex Byrne

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Fog View Post
    Centre half? No surprises he hasn't had a chance with JMT, Brown, Sweeney, TAH, Ampadu, all ahead of him in the pecking order.
    Clue as to where he plays is in the report "Exeter City midfielder teams up with Connor Riley-Lowe at Treyew Road"

  4. #4
    exeweb.com admin Hants_red's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hants
    Posts
    34,936

    Re: Alex Byrne

    Alex is on the bench for their away game against Bath. CRL starts.

  5. #5
    exeweb.com admin Hants_red's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hants
    Posts
    34,936

    Re: Alex Byrne

    Came on as a 63rd minute substitute, Truro lost 4-0 to Bath. #TullyIn

  6. #6
    exeweb.com admin Hants_red's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hants
    Posts
    34,936

    Re: Alex Byrne

    Started (as did CRL) in Truro's 2-1 home defeat today.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hagley, Stourbridge
    Posts
    5,427

    Re: Alex Byrne

    alex byrne subbed off after an hour. Possibly short of match fitness (?)

    However Truro are a nightmare at the moment ,even with Chris Todd,Les Afful,Martin Rice on the books plus CRL and Byrne on loan.

    Since CRL joined its three defeats .

    Another club where the genius owner decided to sack the manager (Steve Tully), after one promotion followed by reaching the play offs in the league above.

    This season its a relegation battle instead...
    Last edited by andrew p long; 20 February 2017 at 17:15.

  8. #8
    ecfc2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Melksham
    Posts
    4,070

    Re: Alex Byrne

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew p long View Post
    alex byrne subbed off after an hour. Possibly short of match fitness (?)

    However Truro are a nightmare at the moment ,even with Chris Todd,Les Afful,Martin Rice on the books plus CRL and Byrne on loan.

    Since CRL joined its three defeats .

    Another club where the genius owner decided to sack the manager (Steve Tully), after one promotion followed by reaching the play offs in the league above.

    This season its a relegation battle instead...
    Good, they get what they deserve. Feel sorry for our city boys though.

    Same goes for the moron owner at Birmingham city in sacking rowett

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hagley, Stourbridge
    Posts
    5,427

    Re: Alex Byrne

    where next for Alex Byrne? Didn't get to start or even be on the bench against Argyle when all the other 'fringe' players got a game.

    If he wasn't injured then he's a long way down the pecking order and could do with a loan deal somewhere.

  10. #10
    denzel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Travel Tavern
    Posts
    6,382

    Re: Alex Byrne

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew p long View Post
    where next for Alex Byrne? Didn't get to start or even be on the bench against Argyle when all the other 'fringe' players got a game.

    If he wasn't injured then he's a long way down the pecking order and could do with a loan deal somewhere.
    Maybe in the Devon Bowl on Tuesday? We have a few games coming up he may feature in, with the Premier League Cup for example

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •