• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yeovil Dec 23

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bagged two tickets today

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
No clap from me now - at one point it looked like the Missus and Madam were going to head down to my Mum's in the period between school finishing and Christmas which would necessitate me going down and conveniently slipping out on the 23rd, but ain't gonna happen now. Instead I'll be spending the day with the in-laws, yay.

Ashford Grecian

probable clap, clap + junior....

RyanPugh

Will be my next away game.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I will be going to this one but I won't be in England until very late the night before. How do I get a ticket?

Matt Russell

I will be going to this one but I won't be in England until very late the night before. How do I get a ticket?
You buy one on-line choosing the "collect" option. Your ticket , if not collected by you or someone else that you could ask to do so on your behalf, will be taken to Yeovil's reception/box office by our supporters coach.

Jazzi

You buy one on-line choosing the "collect" option. Your ticket , if not collected by you or someone else that you could ask to do so on your behalf, will be taken to Yeovil's reception/box office by our supporters coach.
I often do this when I can't get into town........works for me.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks, Matt.

KentGrecian

Only 16 standing tickets left according to website...

eurogrecian

Only 16 standing tickets left according to website...
Cripes!
How many were we allocated?