Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 227

Thread: FA Cup 2nd Round

  1. #151
    Oldsmobile-88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In RaWZ we trust....Amen.
    Posts
    11,344

    Re: FA Cup 2nd Round

    Quote Originally Posted by Legohead View Post

    Nowt worse than being stuck next to some idiot and being unable to move to another area. I've had it before in the past and it took the pleasure out of going to the footy. All because it's so typically British to bite your lip instead of giving the other bloke a fat one.
    Indeed..Happened to me a few times on allocated seats on away games..It's never a 'babe' next to me,always a slob who spreads himself out with a mouth like a sewer generally.

  2. #152
    godisagrecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    The Bank
    Posts
    61

    Re: FA Cup 2nd Round

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsmobile-88 View Post
    It's never a 'babe' next to me,always a slob who spreads himself out with a mouth like a sewer generally.
    We're so complementary about our fanbase...

  3. #153

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    North Midlands
    Posts
    776

    Re: FA Cup 2nd Round

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsmobile-88 View Post
    Indeed..Happened to me a few times on allocated seats on away games.
    .It's never a 'babe' next to me,always a slob who spreads himself out with a mouth like a sewer generally.

    Yeah, sorry about that mate. Must learn to button it a bit.

  4. #154
    Grecian2K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    We are the grandchildren of apes, not angels
    Posts
    20,917

    Re: FA Cup 2nd Round

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsmobile-88 View Post
    Indeed..Happened to me a few times on allocated seats on away games..It's never a 'babe' next to me,always a slob who spreads himself out with a mouth like a sewer generally.
    Now look here Olds.

    I've already apologised to you for that.....on many occasions.
    Last edited by Grecian2K; 08 November 2017 at 17:16.

  5. #155

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    North Midlands
    Posts
    776

    Re: FA Cup 2nd Round

    Quote Originally Posted by Grecian2K View Post
    Now look here Olds.

    I've already apologised to you for that.....on many occasions.
    Gawd! There were two of us! Poor Oldsmobile. Must have been that away day when he wasn't able to bag an aisle end seat so got stuck with one of us either side.

  6. #156
    Oldsmobile-88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In RaWZ we trust....Amen.
    Posts
    11,344

    Re: FA Cup 2nd Round

    Quote Originally Posted by Grecian2K View Post
    Now look here Olds.

    I've already apologised to you for that.....on many occasions.
    Ha..We have had a few good trips on the old RaWZ tours..You were always updating your Grecian match report archive.The perfect person to sit beside on the train..

  7. #157

    Re: FA Cup 2nd Round

    BBC have chosen Flyde v Wigan for their Friday night slot on 1st Dec. (Quelle surprise - not !). No news yet on other games selected.

  8. #158

    Re: FA Cup 2nd Round

    BBC confirm FYLDE Fri at 755 ( how many picks do they have in Manchester ?? )

    Salford twice Hyde and now FYLDE

    BT silent on their 2 picks

  9. #159

    Re: FA Cup 2nd Round

    Quote Originally Posted by Information View Post
    BBC confirm FYLDE Fri at 755 ( how many picks do they have in Manchester ?? )

    Salford twice Hyde and now FYLDE

    BT silent on their 2 picks
    Bit off with the geography there Info. Fylde are more "Greater Blackpool" than Greater Manchester.

  10. #160

    Re: FA Cup 2nd Round

    It's all North to me

    Hereford report that all tv changes including Sunday picks should be announced by tomorrow

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •