Thread: Ticket banking fee

Ticket banking fee

Why do the club still charge a banking fee? After this and maybe postage costs its not really cheaper to buy in advance at all!

Re: Ticket banking fee

Quote Originally Posted by KentGrecian View Post
    Why do the club still charge a banking fee? After this and maybe postage costs its not really cheaper to buy in advance at all!
    You might be right if you're looking for a BB ticket. Different story for seats of course. Sold out all seats for every home game to date this season and even when we've both seated areas next year, all the better seats will go first, so there is an advantage to pre-booking them.

The banking fee is 50p per order - far cheaper than most other club's ticketing charges that I know of (e.g. Argyle charge 1.35 per ticket)
    It offsets, but doesn't cover, the charge to the Club for each transaction.

Postage is just that - a fee for postage. You can order to collect which adds just the 50p charge to the order.

So 50p is saved on 1 adult/senior or student ticket (break even for U18) plus a further 1 saved for each other adult/senior/student ticket or 50p saved for each other U18 ticket in the same order.
    Last edited by Spoonz Red E; 31 October 2017 at 18:59.

I'm perfectly happy with the 1.50 charge i get when i order my tickets for delivery (as i always do). It's the club shop postage that needs looking at not this i would suggest.