Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Trust AGM

Re: Trust AGM

Quote Originally Posted by malcolms View Post
    According to Dr. Dave, the only area where they've over achieved is in developing processes that are both tortuous and impossible to interpret.
    Wasn't that in relation to the Trust Board? I saw no mention of the Club Board.

Quote Originally Posted by ramone View Post
    Up to 50 % of the trust board are underachieving !

That's a pretty strong statement.
    Christ! Who pulled your chain? One or two underachievers of the four trust reps - like you didnt know; spuddler!

Quote Originally Posted by malcolms View Post
    According to Dr. Dave, the only area where they've over achieved is in developing processes that are both tortuous and impossible to interpret.
    So in short, and keeping it polite; they're not doing all that well.

If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong !

Quote Originally Posted by PeteUSA View Post
    Christ! Who pulled your chain? One or two underachievers of the four trust reps - like you didnt know; spuddler!
    You pulled my chain with the criticism of people who aren't here to defend themselves.

And tbh I don't know who the hell you are now having a dig at on the board, If we are now getting into childish name calling.... Divvy !

Do you realise that almost 100% of your posts on here are designed to start a controversy or argument. What do you care about the people who "aren't here to defend themselves"? I suspect not a lot. You're just blatently trying to create unpleasantness, and not doing very well at it.

A divvy is someone with an innate ability to spot valuable antiques and genuine ones from fakes so perhaps it was a compliment? Living where you do you probably have the David Dickinson tan as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LOG View Post
    A divvy is someone with an innate ability to spot valuable antiques and genuine ones from fakes so perhaps it was a compliment? Living where you do you probably have the David Dickinson tan as well.
    You've lost me mate!

If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong !

Quote Originally Posted by LOG View Post
    See I had a Libertines song in my head at the time.

Away from the bickering between individuals on here......... As there is a light agenda, perhaps we can spend some time having meaningful discussion and Q&A. Seems to be that there is far too much time at AGM's tied up with nit picking, semantics (there is ALWAYS an agenda point to tweak wording by a letter, full stop, comma etc..........) and agreeing on processes rather then actual doing!!.

Oh, and we really do not need anyone standing there and reading word for word their report...if it's been circulated then we all should have read it and therefore the time is better spent disusing the contents.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewP View Post
    Oh, and we really do not need anyone standing there and reading word for word their report...if it's been circulated then we all should have read it and therefore the time is better spent disusing the contents.
    Oh how I agree with this. Always seems such a complete waste of time!