Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
Results 231 to 236 of 236

Thread: Trust AGM

  1. #231
    Alistair20000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Does me smock go well with Lionelís merkin ?
    Posts
    22,147

    Re: Trust AGM

    I have just looked at the TB minutes of 13 November 2017 which mention Martin Weiler standing down and calling for nominations for a new Chair. Now I am pretty sure the original minutes stated that Nick Hawker had been unanimously elected and the post from Rae 211 above supports that.

    All a bit curious. What is going on ?

    A further meeting was scheduled for 11 December 2017 but no minutes are up yet. It seems that Trust administration is not going smoothly and certainly not quickly.

  2. #232
    Pete Martin (CTID)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    9,846

    Re: Trust AGM

    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair20000 View Post
    I have just looked at the TB minutes of 13 November 2017 which mention Martin Weiler standing down and calling for nominations for a new Chair. Now I am pretty sure the original minutes stated that Nick Hawker had been unanimously elected and the post from Rae 211 above supports that.

    All a bit curious. What is going on ?

    A further meeting was scheduled for 11 December 2017 but no minutes are up yet. It seems that Trust administration is not going smoothly and certainly not quickly.
    Al - the decision on who would be the new chair did not take place at the meeting of 13 November. Nominations were invited over the following week. There were subsequently two. One voluntarily withdrew in favour of Nick before any election was needed.

    There are no minutes of the meeting scheduled for 11 December because it was unanimously agreed not to hold it.

    The next TB meeting is now 15 January 2018.

    Hope this helps?

  3. #233
    Alistair20000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Does me smock go well with Lionelís merkin ?
    Posts
    22,147

    Re: Trust AGM

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Martin (CTID) View Post
    Al - the decision on who would be the new chair did not take place at the meeting of 13 November. Nominations were invited over the following week. There were subsequently two. One voluntarily withdrew in favour of Nick before any election was needed.

    There are no minutes of the meeting scheduled for 11 December because it was unanimously agreed not to hold it.

    The next TB meeting is now 15 January 2018.

    Hope this helps?
    Yes thanks Pete. What is a bit odd is that the link in Rae's post 211 is broken. Have some minutes been withdrawn or amended or is it something to do with the new site taking over ?

  4. #234
    Pete Martin (CTID)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    9,846

    Re: Trust AGM

    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair20000 View Post
    Yes thanks Pete. What is a bit odd is that the link in Rae's post 211 is broken. Have some minutes been withdrawn or amended or is it something to do with the new site taking over ?
    Hopefully it's here HERE Al. Yes, the item moved.

  5. #235
    Alistair20000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Does me smock go well with Lionelís merkin ?
    Posts
    22,147

    Re: Trust AGM

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Martin (CTID) View Post
    Hopefully it's here HERE Al. Yes, the item moved.
    Thanks very much Pete.

  6. #236

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Avondale (Near Phoenix) Arizona, USA.
    Posts
    15,790

    Re: Trust AGM

    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair20000 View Post
    Thanks very much Pete.
    Petes like a well oiled machine.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •