Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Trust AGM

Re: Trust AGM

Quote Originally Posted by PeteUSA View Post
    I think you've answered your own question here; bringing conspiracies into the mix? And No, you cant ask why, and niether can that Matt character.
    Hello PeteUSA, Matt character here.
    Been noticing your renewed interest re the Trust AGM. Should we read anything in to that - you're not going to make a significant announcement re member numbers are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair20000 View Post
    Are you sure about that ? I thought Burslem was one of the towns that were absorbed into Stoke-on-Trent ?

I have never seen a sign for Burslem when in Bridport
    Just seen this - rather large WHOOSH heading yours and Billy The Fish's way.

Grrr, why you little.........

.......Aye.

I think Pate was right. Bugger Burslem !
    Last edited by Alistair20000; 10 November 2017 at 20:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair20000 View Post
    .......Aye.

I think Pate was right. Bugger Burslem !
    Forget it Alistair; when the mods join in, what can you do!?

Off in about an hour more in hope than expectation that there will be anything other than the carefully stage managed procession of dull amendments but no attempt to gauge where the Trust is headed or put in place a long-term plan for its place in the continuing history of ECFC. Should be interesting to see who gets elected - and then what happens to the 'other' candidate. Expecting lavish praise for entire organisation in the (acting?) Chair's diatribe, and bland solidarity to the cause (whatever it is) from the Trust Chair. I expect it to be, as ever, and enthralling two hours of self congratulation.

Not in attendance today. Having got early train tickets for the original date I couldn't cope with an early start again today, especially as we're suffering engineering woks en route.

Quote Originally Posted by David Treharne View Post
    Off in about an hour more in hope than expectation that there will be anything other than the carefully stage managed procession of dull amendments but no attempt to gauge where the Trust is headed or put in place a long-term plan for its place in the continuing history of ECFC. Should be interesting to see who gets elected - and then what happens to the 'other' candidate. Expecting lavish praise for entire organisation in the (acting?) Chair's diatribe, and bland solidarity to the cause (whatever it is) from the Trust Chair. I expect it to be, as ever, and enthralling two hours of self congratulation.
    But will it rain?

I too can’t get excited about the AGM today and the lot weather has made me decide to give it a miss and go straight to the match. As members though it’s our own Faust for not putting forward more resolutions and more of us standing for election.

I fear it will be more of the same over the next year, with Trust board just allowing the Club board to do exactly what it wants. Disappointing, but we’ve allowed this to happen. Maybe next year we can push for real change, because it isn’t happening this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    I too canít get excited about the AGM today and the lot weather has made me decide to give it a miss and go straight to the match. As members though itís our own Faust for not putting forward more resolutions and more of us standing for election.

I fear it will be more of the same over the next year, with Trust board just allowing the Club board to do exactly what it wants. Disappointing, but weíve allowed this to happen. Maybe next year we can push for real change, because it isnít happening this year.
    ďFaustĒ sold his soul to the devil.....just a thought.