Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 195

Thread: Trust AGM

  1. #51

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Avondale (Near Phoenix) Arizona, USA.
    Posts
    15,123

    Re: Trust AGM

    Quote Originally Posted by Colesman Ballz View Post
    Nothing new, Taggy has been backing people to stand in Trust elections as long as I can remember. Does have the horrible whiff of self interest of course.
    That being the case, how the hell was that situation arrived at? To quote Boyo above: "I know of at least one other Trustee who was voted in last year who stood at the request of Taggy". Really!? WTF is going on at the club? Why does the club chairman apparently have insurmountable power, whereby people seem to do whatever he ask's, even when hes "backing people to stand in Trust elections"? If true, why is all of this happening?

  2. #52

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    living in the moment.
    Posts
    8,215

    Re: Trust AGM

    I wonder if he features in the paradise papers Pete? If you haven't picked up on it over the water it's a big leak of documents regarding wealthy tax dodgers and tax havens. Wouldn't surprise me if he has an offshore bank account.

  3. #53

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Avondale (Near Phoenix) Arizona, USA.
    Posts
    15,123

    Re: Trust AGM

    I did catch a glimpse of it on the BBC site yesterday Geoff. Apparently the Queen has some money put away, so to speak. We've got troubles of our own here; Its called Donald Trump, who'se approval rating throughout the country thus far is the lowest in presidential history. Its a mess mate. I'm glad I didnt vote for him, or anybody else.

  4. #54

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pining for a Devon country pub.
    Posts
    7,660

    Re: Trust AGM

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteUSA View Post
    I did catch a glimpse of it on the BBC site yesterday Geoff. Apparently the Queen has some money put away, so to speak. We've got troubles of our own here; Its called Donald Trump, who'se approval rating throughout the country thus far is the lowest in presidential history. Its a mess mate. I'm glad I didnt vote for him, or anybody else.
    You gotta be careful with that guy, Pete. If he could he would become supreme leader. Lets hope the checks and balances over the pond can work a bit.

  5. #55

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Avondale (Near Phoenix) Arizona, USA.
    Posts
    15,123

    Re: Trust AGM

    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair20000 View Post
    I have missed any official notification that Sean Devine has stood down. Anybody know where it is? As others have said the timing is unfortunate and causes some problems.
    I follow things as closely as I can, but I only found out that Sean Devine had stood down by reading this thread. Why on earth did he do that, at a crucial time with those elections coming up? He was extremely pro Tagg, and often thanked him on here for everything that he and the club had done for him. So why did he stand down? Do we know a reason?

  6. #56
    Antony Moxey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Exmuff
    Posts
    38,507

    Re: Trust AGM

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteUSA View Post
    That being the case, how the hell was that situation arrived at? To quote Boyo above: "I know of at least one other Trustee who was voted in last year who stood at the request of Taggy". Really!? WTF is going on at the club? Why does the club chairman apparently have insurmountable power, whereby people seem to do whatever he ask's, even when hes "backing people to stand in Trust elections"? If true, why is all of this happening?
    What on earth are you on about? ‘Insurmountable power’? Calm down petal, why does everything have to be such a drama with you? Call the CIA or MI5, this is of national, nay, international importance.

  7. #57

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Avondale (Near Phoenix) Arizona, USA.
    Posts
    15,123

    Re: Trust AGM

    Quote Originally Posted by Antony Moxey View Post
    What on earth are you on about? ‘Insurmountable power’? Calm down petal, why does everything have to be such a drama with you? Call the CIA or MI5, this is of national, nay, international importance.
    So, nothing further to add then regarding the latest revelations?

  8. #58
    Antony Moxey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Exmuff
    Posts
    38,507

    Re: Trust AGM

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteUSA View Post
    So, nothing further to add then regarding the latest revelations?
    Nope, other than a big dollop of ‘so what’. How about you?

  9. #59
    Angus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Beat The Bookie Winner 2015/16
    Posts
    550

    Re: Trust AGM

    Excuse my ignorance, and this maybe a far fetched question but does the trust have a say in how the club is ran? Could they overturn any decisions tagg & Perryman make?

  10. #60
    ramone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong !
    Posts
    2,800

    Re: Trust AGM

    Revelations ....... someone on an internet forum says its true so it must be !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •