Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Chesterfield away Saturday 18 November

  1. #1
    exeweb.com admin Hants_red's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hants
    Posts
    34,979

    Chesterfield away Saturday 18 November

    Easy and relatively cheap day out, but not this season as am away in Italy.

    Tickets have just gone on sale https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/...-chesterfield/

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    North Midlands
    Posts
    776

    Re: Chesterfield away Saturday 18 November

    I live a mile from the Prozac stadium so will be there and home for 5.

  3. #3

    Re: Chesterfield away Saturday 18 November

    Been offered a pair of free VIP tickets for this one from my workmate who's son is in their academy. Turned them down for a couple of away end freebies instead.
    Clap clap plus one.

  4. #4
    Grecian Piglet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Chesterfield
    Posts
    256

    Re: Chesterfield away Saturday 18 November

    Looks like tickets for Exeter fans are in the end section of the East Stand on the side, and not the North Stand behind the goal as for the last few visits.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    North Midlands
    Posts
    776

    Re: Chesterfield away Saturday 18 November

    Quote Originally Posted by Grecian Piglet View Post
    Looks like tickets for Exeter fans are in the end section of the East Stand on the side, and not the North Stand behind the goal as for the last few visits.
    How do you know this GP? Disappointed if it's the case. Chesterfield have form for underestimating how many away fans will turn up, i know from personal experience having been shunted into the East Stand before with friends who are fans of other clubs of similar following. It can get a bit crowded. Notts County are the same. Opening up a block of seats and thinking it's ok. Give us the away end Direites!!

  6. #6
    Grecian Piglet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Chesterfield
    Posts
    256

    Re: Chesterfield away Saturday 18 November

    Quote Originally Posted by Legohead View Post
    How do you know this GP? Disappointed if it's the case. Chesterfield have form for underestimating how many away fans will turn up, i know from personal experience having been shunted into the East Stand before with friends who are fans of other clubs of similar following. It can get a bit crowded. Notts County are the same. Opening up a block of seats and thinking it's ok. Give us the away end Direites!!
    If you open the link in the first post it says tickets are for the Community East Stand

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    North Midlands
    Posts
    776

    Re: Chesterfield away Saturday 18 November

    Quote Originally Posted by Grecian Piglet View Post
    If you open the link in the first post it says tickets are for the Community East Stand
    Cheers GP. Short trip for you too for this game.

  8. #8
    Oldsmobile-88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In RaWZ we trust....Amen.
    Posts
    11,344

    Re: Chesterfield away Saturday 18 November

    90.90 by train using off peak day returns..Exeter-Taun-Bris TM-Chelt-Birm NS-Burton-Derby-Chesterfield.
    Applicable rail card will save 30.30(which I had one !)
    Usual day return fare is 129..

    0623 or 0723 out are direct to Chesterfield

    Return on 1807 direct to Exeter.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    exeter
    Posts
    4,256

    Re: Chesterfield away Saturday 18 November

    I managed to get a shift swap at work so it's a yes for me.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    North Midlands
    Posts
    776

    Re: Chesterfield away Saturday 18 November

    Managed to rope in a mate to come along to boost the numbers. Tickets bought today and on the way. Just hope we don't lose to the worst team in the English football league otherwise all the Spireites i know around here will certainly let me know about it day in day out.
    Last edited by Legohead; 03 November 2017 at 23:31.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •