• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

U17 World Cup

Terryhall

England U17 have just gone 2-1 up against Brazil U17 in the semi final of the U17 world cup in Brazil. Liverpool's Rhian Brewster with both goals.

Been a good year for the under-age England teams this year!

Live feed and text etc available here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/41746425

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
England U17 have just gone 2-1 up against Brazil U17 in the semi final of the U17 world cup in Brazil. Liverpool's Rhian Brewster with both goals.

Been a good year for the under-age England teams this year!

Live feed and text etc available here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/41746425
We're through to the finals with the lad Brewster completing his hattrick as England win 3-1.

les.gtfc

I bet Championship clubs are licking their lips at the thought of picking these lads up on loan for a season in a year or two when they are pushed out by bang average Jonny Foreigner!

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
England seem to be successful at every level bar the senior men's team. Will these young players reach the potential?

LOG

Just watching the highlights and they mentioned that Scotland had got to the final in the equivalent 1989 tournament when it was under 16s. You may recall that Scotland lost the final on penalties to Saudi Arabia but there were suspicions that some of the winning team may have been over age.

I'll let you judge...

grecIAN Harris

England 2-1 down at half time but very much against the run of play. If they can get their noses in front they will go on to win it. I can't see Spain slowing us down.

Terryhall

Very unlucky to be behind & started well 2nd half

Terryhall

2-2 and well deserved

Antony Moxey

3-2 up from 2-0 down. Senior side take note please.

Antony Moxey

Wahay, make that 4-2 now!