• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City's line-up for Mansfield

Slogger

Never going to happen!

Slogger

Oh lol sorry that last random comment was in response to the Sparks in for Reid post, anyway I would go for LMc and JS this time round Reid hasn't been cutting the mustard recently and we need JS to win the headers flick them on for LMc to motor on with, leave out Edwards I don't think he's ready to hit and miss if you will forgive the pun.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
We need to stay 4-4-2 but like others have said maybe Wilson for Sweeney will give us more attacking options down that side. We need to work out where to play Deano - personally I think he is a left back not a winger. Also would start with McA over Stockley as the Macca-Reuben combination works better.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Anthony Backhouse is the referee. Looked after the Cheltenham game earlier in the season which we won 4-3.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
We need to stay 4-4-2 but like others have said maybe Wilson for Sweeney will give us more attacking options down that side. We need to work out where to play Deano - personally I think he is a left back not a winger. Also would start with McA over Stockley as the Macca-Reuben combination works better.
Would go along with that although personally I think Sweeney has been a little bit of a worry defensively in the last few games.