• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City's line-up for Mansfield

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
My line-up would be :
Pym
Wilson
Brown
JMT
Woodman
Sweeney (in Tilson role)
Taylor
Boateng
Moxey
McA
Reid

Any advance on that?

Northern Red

Sparks instead of Reid

Joshyd123

5-3-2 wingbacks.

Pym
Sweeney Brown JMT
Wilson Taylor James Boateng Moxey
McAlinden Stockley

Subs - Hamon, Woodman, Byrne, Jay, Reid, Sparkes, Holmes

IndoMike

Sparks instead of Reid
Looks like a counter-attacking line-up.

IndoMike

5-3-2 wingbacks.

Pym
Sweeney Brown JMT
McAlinden Stockley

Not too different from my team. I chose Reid instead of Stockley because Mc and Reid have played together more, but I thought about Stockley instead of Reid too.

Joshyd123

Not too different from my team. I chose Reid instead of Stockley because Mc and Reid have played together more, but I thought about Stockley instead of Reid too.
About time we gave Reid a couple games on the bench. Not much product since he & Jayden have started together unfortunately.

Legohead

Banned
I'd go a few games with Mc and Reid up top purely for the reason suggested by Indomike and then if it doesn't work out then bench Reid for a bit and try Stockley and Mc. Either way i think Mc should be given a run of games now as he's the nippy pace angle that we miss and the Reid/Stockley partnership hasn't been firing in recent weeks. In fact the tea i'd go for would be the same as Indomike's in his OP.

jimbo-gould

5-3-2 wingbacks.

Pym
Sweeney Brown JMT
McAlinden Stockley

I quite like the look of this actually.

Last edited:

Legohead

Banned
I'd go a few games with Mc and Reid up top purely for the reason suggested by Indomike and then if it doesn't work out then bench Reid for a bit and try Stockley and Mc. Either way i think Mc should be given a run of games now as he's the nippy pace angle that we miss and the Reid/Stockley partnership hasn't been firing in recent weeks. In fact the tea i'd go for would be the same as Indomike's in his OP.
*team not tea :$ definitely wouldn't be GREEN tea though if i was going to go for one.

Grecian_Matt

Don't care what the line up is, as long as Reid and Stockley don't start together.

Heck I would prefer Homer and Jay if it meant Reid and Stockley didn't play.. We might get some movement and stop playing hoof the ball forwards to two players who don't move for each other once the initial header is won.