Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BB entrance - turnstiles, Food kiosks and toilets

Re: Update on the SJP works

Quote Originally Posted by Red Bill View Post
    I'm really surprised this hasn't been flagged up as an H&S issue, as the huge number of people gathering there does provide something of a blockage in front of what is presumably a major emergency escape route.
    Simple solution...

Why don't they paint the floor yellow, like the gangways on the terrace, and get the stewards to threaten anyone standing in one of these vital emergency escape routes with ejection from the ground? This solves congestion and gives the stewards something to do at half time.

Re: BB entrance - turnstiles, Food kiosks and toilets

Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post
    This is from about 6 weeks ago. This is looking through the exit gate, with the turnstiles beside on the left. Toilets are immediately on the right.

Typical workmen, one doing all the graft whilst the others stand around chatting........

Quote Originally Posted by Super Ronnie Jepson View Post
    Why can't they get some people at the front of the bank selling drinks, crisps, chocolate etc. Would take some pressure off the food kiosk.
    They had at least one of these at FGR - a strolling pie vendor who was wandering amongst the 'crowd' in their covered North Stand, selling his wares.

I don't think there were any operating in the away end though - such a shame to see Gozzer queueing for the tea hut in the rain, as I tucked into my delicious vegan pasty *smug carol*
    Last edited by StroudGrecian; 23 October 2017 at 13:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Edward Nelson View Post
    Simple solution...

Why don't they paint the floor yellow, like the gangways on the terrace, and get the stewards to threaten anyone standing in one of these vital emergency escape routes with ejection from the ground? This solves congestion and gives the stewards something to do at half time.
    Get Security Supervisor Steve Hannaford to police it, he's like a little Hitler when it comes to policing things like this!

It's not as if this wasn't predicted by yours truly [smug face]

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthr...t=#post1664623