• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

BB entrance - turnstiles, Food kiosks and toilets

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Half hour to get food at half time. Maybe some more staff might help or Taggy can put his apron on.

Jazzi

Re: Update on the SJP works

Half hour to get food at half time. Maybe some more staff might help or Taggy can put his apron on.
I find eating in the mornings and at lunchtime saves me from starvation for an entire 45 minute half!

manc grecian

I find eating in the mornings and at lunchtime saves me from starvation for an entire 45 minute half!
Didn't say it was me did I? You happy discouraging people from spending money?

Jazzi

Didn't say it was me did I? You happy discouraging people from spending money?
No, just suggesting that if whoever wasn't you gave a moments thought to the realities of a 15 minute break, they may find an alternative approach to their hunger pangs. Food outlets are available for several pre-match hours also, so no discouragement at all from spending money on site.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

The entrance to the Big Bank with the toilets and the food kiosk doesn't work. Needs a huge rethink as everything merges together.

The Club needs that income from food so they need to sort out throughput.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

duplicate post

Last edited:

Oldsmobile-88

The entrance to the Big Bank with the toilets and the food kiosk doesn't work. Needs a huge rethink as everything merges together.
Indeed..Especially for someone like me after I have had a few in the St Anne's Well,I would be pi55ing in the tea urn :D

Last edited:

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

The Club needs that income from food so they need to sort out throughput.
Why can't they get some people at the front of the bank selling drinks, crisps, chocolate etc. Would take some pressure off the food kiosk.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.

The big bank definitely needs another refreshment kiosk and if it was any fuller the queue for the toilets could be longer than ideal. I tried to get a coffee at half time and gave up as it was obvious the queue wasn't going to disappear before the second half. I could live without the drink, but it is potential lost income to the club. I assume those who queued longer watched the game from the queue, not that there was much to miss.

IndoMike

In the good old days people would bring a flask with a hot drink within, but I guess a flask would be deemed a danger to society nowadays. You could also bring a high-tec ****pot attached to your willy for instant relief. Just an idea..