Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BB entrance - turnstiles, Food kiosks and toilets

BB entrance - turnstiles, Food kiosks and toilets

Half hour to get food at half time. Maybe some more staff might help or Taggy can put his apron on.

Re: Update on the SJP works

Quote Originally Posted by manc grecian View Post
    Half hour to get food at half time. Maybe some more staff might help or Taggy can put his apron on.
    I find eating in the mornings and at lunchtime saves me from starvation for an entire 45 minute half!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    I find eating in the mornings and at lunchtime saves me from starvation for an entire 45 minute half!
    Didn't say it was me did I? You happy discouraging people from spending money?

Quote Originally Posted by manc grecian View Post
    Didn't say it was me did I? You happy discouraging people from spending money?
    No, just suggesting that if whoever wasn't you gave a moments thought to the realities of a 15 minute break, they may find an alternative approach to their hunger pangs. Food outlets are available for several pre-match hours also, so no discouragement at all from spending money on site.

The entrance to the Big Bank with the toilets and the food kiosk doesn't work. Needs a huge rethink as everything merges together.

The Club needs that income from food so they need to sort out throughput.

duplicate post
    Last edited by Hants_red; 23 October 2017 at 07:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post
    The entrance to the Big Bank with the toilets and the food kiosk doesn't work. Needs a huge rethink as everything merges together.
    Indeed..Especially for someone like me after I have had a few in the St Anne's Well,I would be pi55ing in the tea urn
    Last edited by Oldsmobile-88; 21 October 2017 at 19:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post

The Club needs that income from food so they need to sort out throughput.
    Why can't they get some people at the front of the bank selling drinks, crisps, chocolate etc. Would take some pressure off the food kiosk.

Enjoy the good times, they don't last forever.

The big bank definitely needs another refreshment kiosk and if it was any fuller the queue for the toilets could be longer than ideal. I tried to get a coffee at half time and gave up as it was obvious the queue wasn't going to disappear before the second half. I could live without the drink, but it is potential lost income to the club. I assume those who queued longer watched the game from the queue, not that there was much to miss.

In the good old days people would bring a flask with a hot drink within, but I guess a flask would be deemed a danger to society nowadays. You could also bring a high-tec ****pot attached to your willy for instant relief. Just an idea..