Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big bank roof

Re: Big bank roof

Quote Originally Posted by Legohead View Post
    That's very specific Hants. Hats off.

Or perhaps hard hats on. The club shop should knock out some red and white ECFC builders hard hats and get someone to sell them on the BB. Best safe than sorry and could make a few quid.
    Now that is funny

Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post
    Happened on a Tuesday night when we played Millwall back in November 2009.
    Stood in the Bank that night. It was horrendous. I could hardly see the pitch due to the rain. I wear glasses and was continuously wiping them, to little effect. Wettest I've ever been.At least we didn't lose.

I'm surprised this has happened. The last time it did (I believe when we were in the Conference) the Club replaced all the bolts holding the roof panels down with larger ones.

We are the grandchildren of apes, not angels

Quote Originally Posted by rightwing View Post
    I'm surprised this has happened. The last time it did (I believe when we were in the Conference) the Club replaced all the bolts holding the roof panels down with larger ones.
    But that was a long time ago RW.

I'm afraid that, sadly, age weathers metal as well as human flesh. We all get rustier and creakier with the passing of the years.
    Last edited by Grecian2K; 23 October 2017 at 13:49.

Quote Originally Posted by The Proper Chap View Post
    I believe Angus is the CEO of a large engineering company, perhaps he will be able to offer some expertise on the subject.
    I'm not just a CEO. I didn't study business, upload a picture on Lnkdn and get the job. I dam well worked my way up those ranks. I can't actually give you any details on the events we are currently speaking about as they're private. Just keep paying your money and ask no questions.