• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Chesterfield away Saturday 18 November

Legohead

Banned
Actually they're probably skint from amongst other things paying useless managers off like Saunders, Wilson and Caldwell in the last few years.

Legohead

Banned
Two things.

Firstly Chesterfield FC have given over the North Stand behind the goal (usually for away fans) to home fans on saturday as they have some sort of ticket deal going on where adults can get in for a tenner and 'grassroots footballers under 16' in for free. This is the reason why we are all to be shunted into the end sections of the East Stand.

Somebody correct me if i'm wrong but isn't there an EFL ruling whereby any ticket deals have to be the same for away fans visiting too?

Also a quote from Spiriteboy155 on their forum. 'They are likely to bring about 16 fans................'

Little does he know. Looks like it will 16 of us then to add to their 16. :D

Be good to know we can help out a bit by doubling their attendance.

Last edited:
How long does the walk from the train station to the ground take ?

I prefer local knowledge than what it says on google maps..!
I would say it's more nearer 20 mins.
Well it was when I walked last year

If anyone has previously used the Tesco car park next to the ground please note they have now changed it to 2 hours maximum.

Legohead

Banned
If anyone has previously used the Tesco car park next to the ground please note they have now changed it to 2 hours maximum.
Yes good point about Tesco. They also stick parking tickets on your windscreen if they record you parking up and leaving the premises so don't risk it. I'd go for 15 mins for the walk GP. Meet me in the middle. Depends how fast you walk. ;)

TOP_CITY_FAN

Somebody correct me if i'm wrong but isn't there an EFL ruling whereby any ticket deals have to be the same for away fans visiting too?

I believe they can get permission from FA/FL to do special ticket deals where they don't have to include away fans.

Rog H K

Well we sold all our tickets they sent us snd I know quite a few regulars going up today so I hope this corner stand bit that is mentioned they are sticking us in will be sufficient.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wonder how many we will have there today?

Rog H K

200 tickets pre sold Banksy.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
322 City, according to the Chesterfield newspaper report. A tad more than the 16 being forecast by some idjit on their fan's forum. :)