• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Luton Town Prediction Thread

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
White shirts for over 50 years until 1973 (nearly always black shorts)
Orange for 6 years, then White with orange trim until 1984 then back to White/Black Combo for nigh on 25 years.
Orange re-introduced in 2009 - could simply be because Easy Jet became sponsors.
http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Luton_Town/Luton_Town.htm

Last edited:

tonykellowfan

My mate is a Luton fan and he says they are scoring goals from all over the pitch. With Hylton and Collins they have two very good centre forwards.

However a good guide for us is probably Luton's 1-1 with Wycombe which required a 95th minute equaliser from Luton to get anything from the game.

We have a much better defense and midfield cover of defense than most in L2, so I expect it to be another close game.

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sand from the Sahara up in the atmosphere so I'm told.

An old lady said we're doomed as it's the end of the world. Dunno if she has much previous experience though.
Billy, Sahara sand is a cover story, it's more likely to be iron oxide deposits from the tail of Nibiru.

Sadly the old lady could be right as the magnetic attraction from the passing of Nibiru will cause a 140 degree pole shift in the very near future.

malcolms

:D

Can't argue with that Malcolms. Maybe the white shirt was the away one then but i was certain their home shirt used to be white. I remember them playing a cup game at home to Liverpool about 10 or so years ago and it was on telly and they were in white. I think? :eek:
No, Jason is right, they certainly were traditionally white shirts with black shorts but the point you made specifically referred to Stein and Foster which is why I turned all smarty arse..... :)

Exe on Valdez

Billy, Sahara sand is a cover story, it's more likely to be iron oxide deposits from the tail of Nibiru.

Sadly the old lady could be right as the magnetic attraction from the passing of Nibiru will cause a 140 degree pole shift in the very near future.
And yet we should be wasting our precious time and money rebuilding St James Park.

You couldn't make it up.

I love a conspiracy theory, me.

LOG

I just hope that any gravitational effect of Nibiru doesn't give Danny Hylton another excuse to fall over in the penalty box.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
A pal of mine kit-sponsored Steve Foster's headband one season.

Boring but true.

Last edited:

Legohead

Banned
I just hope that any gravitational effect of Nibiru doesn't give Danny Hylton another excuse to fall over in the penalty box.
It was quite the topic on the FL show on saturday. Hylton and the way in which he takes his penalties. Colin Murray was commenting how they've all been 'dinked' into the net by Hylton until they mentioned this fact the other week and since then he has simply placed his penalties instead and stopped dinking them.

Must get a lot of penalties that Hylton lad eh? :$

Wonder why that could be?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
It was quite the topic on the FL show on saturday. Hylton and the way in which he takes his penalties. Colin Murray was commenting how they've all been 'dinked' into the net by Hylton until they mentioned this fact the other week and since then he has simply placed his penalties instead and stopped dinking them.

Must get a lot of penalties that Hylton lad eh? :$

Wonder why that could be?
Reminds me a bit of Rob Duffy, late of Oxford, who earned the nickname "Duffy (pen)" - 12 of his 25 goals for Oxford were from the spot.

Spoonz Red E

the passing of Nibiru will cause a 140 degree pole shift in the very near future.
That's a lot of wet washing left drooping in the garden.