• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Luton Town Prediction Thread

Grecian_Matt

We have a very tough game tomorrow against a Luton side who completely annihilated Stevenage 7-1 at the weekend.

I am hoping we get something out the game and TBH I would be happy with a point.

Exeter City 1-1 Luton Town

Legohead

Banned
The games are coming thick and fast. Toughest test of the season thus far for me this game especially with Luton winning 6 of their last seven and smashing seven past Stevenage at the weekend. Last time Luton racked up nearly a cricket score was when they beat Yeovil 8-2 but they lost the game immediately after 1-0 at Barnet. Hopefully that pattern continues and i'm going for a 1-0 Grecians victory.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Having failed the Coventry and Notts County tests predicting the outcome of this one isn't easy.

2-1 city. Reid back on track with both and, if we have to concede, returning hero Stacey can score it.

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Having tipped up to lose this one on the monthly perdictions, I'm feeling optimistic now about this one.

City 4-2 Hatters

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
We have a very tough game tomorrow against a Luton side who completely annihilated Stevenage 7-1 at the weekend.
Their recent results are very impressive, they've beaten good teams and haven't lost for a while. Good to play a team that has just won 7-1 though, everyone gets a special elation from that and sometimes it's not so easy on a tough midweek away game after a home rout. I have enough problems trying to predict the starting eleven without trying to predict the score too though but I'm looking forward to seeing the quality of the opposition. We can be sure we'll put up a good fight if recent performances are anything to go by. But Luton are the "big fish" of the League along with Coventry now Pompey have gone up, and wouldn't be surprised to see them finish as Champions at the end of the season looking at their recent results. While I hope Jack Stacey is generally given a good reception, if we happen to be winning it there should be a chorus of "Stacey, Stacey, what's the score?" near the end.

grecIAN Harris

I'm sticking with 3-2 City.

malcolms

Great game to have at this stage of the season. I've watched Luton a couple of times and you can be sure that they will come for you. If we are strong enough then we will get chances, but they have the potential to steamroller sides. City are going to have to compete at pace and if they do then it should be a good game to watch. If we try to play a slow paced passing game, we might struggle.

Ashford Grecian

2-1 to The Hatters

LOG

The weather perdiction for tomorrow afternoon and evening is worthy of a trip to the fecking dire thread.

StroudGrecian

The weather perdiction for tomorrow afternoon and evening is worthy of a trip to the fecking dire thread.
Currently rather other-worldly feeling about the day in Gloucestershire and Bristol - has the spooky weather hit Exeter yet?