• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust Board Election Questions for Paul West

Westy

As Pete, Nick, Doug and Mark have done, please use this thread for any questions to me, Paul West regarding the upcoming Trust Board election.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Do you prefer custard creams or chocolate hob nobs at Trust board meetings?

fred binneys head

In my view a big part of the role of the Trust is to hold the senior employees at the club to account for their performance - can you give me some recent examples from your working life where you have held people in senior management positions to account for their performance please?

Thanks,

FBH.

Spoonz Red E

Communications, Shareholding, Club Business plan, Governance, Trust membership, The Freehold(s).
All have been mentioned in these Q & As and have also been mentioned for many previous years as 'work to do'.
What do you feel is needed to put some 'adrenalin' into the process?

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Paul any ideas how the Trust membership can be increased to provide the funds necessary to sustain a third or hopefully in due course second tier Club?

fred binneys head

Not sure he's got the hang of this.... :)

Alistair20000

Sorry my reply to Red Bill's (Byll Pullman)question has taken so long, but I"m currently abroad on holiday and my time online has been fairly limited.
Cut the man some slack Freddie. He is on holiday.

fred binneys head

I did put a smiley face Al, just a bit of gentle ribbing. One of my key considerations in how to vote is how trustees respond to gentle ribbing.

Well-known Exeweb poster
for against the trust supporting the 'living' wage.?

Andy Holloway

Having read your, and the rest of the candidates 'Manifestos', i do not recognise you or have heard of you before so a question for you all;

Do you contribute in any way as a volunteer towards ECFC through what is generally known as 'getting your hands dirty'? By that i include Work Parties, clearing up post games, Grecian Goal, 19/31, in fact anything other than sitting on committees?

I ask all candidates this but, as i know Pete Martin and what he brings to the club, as a volunteer, i'm not requiring a reply from him but if he feels he should answer for fairness then that is up to him.

Last edited: