• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wycombe v Exeter City Predictions

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
2-0 to Wycombe. Troy AH rolled out to combat the threat of Akinfenwa in the absence of JMT and Croll.

2 headers from Mungo and Troy resumes his career on the bench.

Ainsworth and Tisdale scuffle on the touchline.

Legohead

Banned
Wycombe take a 1st minute lead and despite there being 4 hours of added time they manage to hang on. :(

Ok so that might not be quite how it pans out but a 1-0 defeat for us sadly i can see.

Last edited:

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
1-1

Stockley scores late equaliser. JMT to return at CB.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
This is a big test and needs a good referee:(. Wycombe will try evertything under the sun to get the points. Would love to beat the dirty, scheming b****** but fear a 2-1 defeat.

Avening Posse

Fancy us to beat them, I think we are too strong for them this year. They are free scoring of late so need to be attack minded and out-score them in my view. 3-2 win. They should be much more worried about Stockley and Reid than we are about Akinfenwa

Banksy

JMT and Troy pairing and our firepower will take them.Akinfenwa , well , it's about time we learned how to combat him ( but not , please not , with TAH .)

TOP_CITY_FAN

WWFC 2-3 ECFC
Akinfenwa - Stockley x2
Eze - Reid

PeteUSA

I think we'll get something from this game. We're top of the league on merit; we've played some tough teams already and got the points. I'm sure City will go all out for a win. Theres only 7 or 8 points between us at the top and the team in eighth place.

Banksy

Let's just hope the team that played Coventry doesn't turn up and we'll be fine.

StroudGrecian

Wycombe 4-1 City

Tisdale hails our 'best performance yet' in his post-match interview, saving his only criticism for Ainsworth's coiffeur.