Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: FA Cup 1st round

If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong !

Re: FA Cup 1st round

Quote Originally Posted by TOP_CITY_FAN View Post
    Security will be getting paid the same rate on the Sunday as they would have if they were on the Saturday.
    Having spoken with a couple of the security guys at the game today it seems they were paid more as it was a Sunday game than a Saturday !

Quote Originally Posted by ramone View Post
    Having spoken with a couple of the security guys at the game today it seems they were paid more as it was a Sunday game than a Saturday !
    So it's ok to enquire as to the level of pay of a security guard but woe betide anyone who has the temerity to pose a similar question to our sainted manager?

Quote Originally Posted by malcolms View Post
    So it's ok to enquire as to the level of pay of a security guard but woe betide anyone who has the temerity to pose a similar question to our sainted manager?
    Perhaps he had the sulks and put two fingers up because he couldn’t get double time for working on a Sunday.

I didn't ask how much just if they were paid more ........ Wouldn't be right to ask someone how much they get paid to do a job !

The highlights suggest Truro didn't disgrace themselves. A well taken header by Tyler Harvey.

It's one thing to enquire, but quite another to demand an answer.

I didn't ask how much just if they were paid more ........ Wouldn't be right to ask someone how much they get paid to do a job !
    So if were to know what an average Division Two managers salary was then it would be ok to ask whether our esteemed manager earned more or less?
    Last edited by malcolms; 05 November 2017 at 19:37.

So if were to know what an average Division Two managers salary was then it would be ok to ask whether our esteemed manager earned more or less?
    Is there an average for a managers job though ? one manager may be on 120k a year whereas another may be on 50k that's a fair bit of difference wouldn't you say ......

Now if you knew for a fact that mr Ainsworth were on say 120k and could prove it and then put it to Sir Tis of the Dale if he were on more or less than mr Ainsworth then of course if you had the chance to ask Sir Tis of the Dale if he is on more or less than mr Ainsworth it would then be up to Sir Tis IF he wanted to divulge that to you personally.

TBH when I was working at a company I wouldn't have told someone who knocked on my door how much I was earning just because they said they had proof that a fellow employee was on X amount more or less than I was earning for doing a similar job.

Be honest would you tell a complete stranger how much you are earning at your given job ?

Is there an average for a managers job though ? one manager may be on 120k a year whereas another may be on 50k that's a fair bit of difference wouldn't you say ......

Now if you knew for a fact that mr Ainsworth were on say 120k and could prove it and then put it to Sir Tis of the Dale if he were on more or less than mr Ainsworth then of course if you had the chance to ask Sir Tis of the Dale if he is on more or less than mr Ainsworth it would then be up to Sir Tis IF he wanted to divulge that to you personally.

TBH when I was working at a company I wouldn't have told someone who knocked on my door how much I was earning just because they said they had proof that a fellow employee was on X amount more or less than I was earning for doing a similar job.

Be honest would you tell a complete stranger how much you are earning at your given job ?
    Wouldn't really need to....my salary and dividend payments are a matter of record at Companies House....

The answer to paragraph one is around 85k...

Personally, I don't give a **** whether he's on 30k or 300k just as long as that's reasonably comparable with other managers who have the same responsibility and not tied to come completely one sided contract.
    Last edited by malcolms; 05 November 2017 at 20:35.

I must apologise for criticising the club over the pricing. To get 3000 which is more than the game against Luton last year, despite a lower away turnout and only having two sides, is a good effort.

Well done to all.

Another home game against someone like Crewe in Round Two please