• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Vote Christy Pym!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

KWSGrecian

Rate Pym but with that error the other day and some high scoring defeats I'm not sure if he quite belongs in that category. (Noted that the morecome game probably doesn't count as was this month)

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Rate Pym but with that error the other day and some high scoring defeats I'm not sure if he quite belongs in that category. (Noted that the morecome game probably doesn't count as was this month)
Have you got last year's diary?

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not particularly relevant from what I can see it is a case of voting for the only City Player nominated in other words a “no brainier”.

PeteUSA

Rate Pym but with that error the other day and some high scoring defeats I'm not sure if he quite belongs in that category.
What "error the other day"?

Matt Russell

Be careful, there are some on here who go bananas over inverted commas

PeteUSA

Even with the help of your bold bananas, I have no clue what you're talking about.

Well-known Exeweb poster
probably talking about the morcombe goal,, and in pecking order the absolutely moronic dangerous flying tackle he should have seen red for probably not far behind

PeteUSA

probably talking about the morcombe goal,, and in pecking order the absolutely moronic dangerous flying tackle he should have seen red for probably not far behind
I knew, once Pym was heading out to their player what was coming next, and it did! Those studs first approaches from Pym are an aspect he certainly needs to cut out; he'll break an opponents leg if he doesnt knock it off. It seems he trusts in going down at a forwards feet by slide tackling outwards with his hands and arms trailing behind. Going down in front of a player like that with the length of his body pencil thin doesnt leave a lot of substance for a shot to hit. In the Argyle/City clip shown a few posts back, the Argyle keeper shows a perfect example of how to come of your line, go down, and put the width of your body across the path of the ball. Have a decko, you'll see what I mean Christy.

IndoMike

Yes you never could answer my simple question about why you wrote "our principles" in inverted commas on a different thread. I didn't realise that the fact that you couldn't answer the question would bother you so much as to make an attempted sarky comment on a different thread. I really do apologize and promise not to embarrass you again, although it was not my intention.

Last edited: