• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Apprentice 2017

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyone watching this tired, clapped out turd ?

Who are the Yays ?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Not intentionally, but the Missus didn't bugger off from the lounge yesterday so it was OITB while I was looking up kitchens and stuff on t'Internet.

Incredibly screechy - if I was that pub landlord when about five of the women were screeching in unison at him trying to sell their "burgers" I'd have told them to FRO.

How glasses didn't get the boot I'll never know.

Terryhall

I have not / will not see it. But did read a BBC article earlier which queried how comfortable we ought to be with restaurateurs purchasing cheap surplus stock meat from someone who just walked in off the street (admittedly, accompanied by a camera crew and production team)

Number13

I have not / will not see it. But did read a BBC article earlier which queried how comfortable we ought to be with restaurateurs purchasing cheap surplus stock meat from someone who just walked in off the street (admittedly, accompanied by a camera crew and production team)
Its all a con. Theres no way, as you allude to, that a real business would ever actually use a product they have no way of verifying its origins

It is still a good watch though if only to laugh at the idiots on there and enjoy some of the ladies in their office gear........... (and Mrs Brady)

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone watching this tired, clapped out turd ?

Who are the Yays ?
I watched and there was a considerable lack of yays (on both teams, according to my wife).

This, despite the Sun branding them the "sexiest" group of apprentices ever (which I'm fairly sure they do every year).

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I watched and there was a considerable lack of yays (on both teams, according to my wife).

This, despite the Sun branding them the "sexiest" group of apprentices ever (which I'm fairly sure they do every year).
The only one I'd really consider worth a go is the one who's the spit of the one appearing in "Strictly".

Exe on Valdez

If I get this right, the prize is spending a year with Alan Sugar.

Shirley that's enough to remove anyone's competitive edge.

LOG

The men also said to the butcher they bought some meat off that they would make him their sole supplier. Er, yeah, that'll come in handy on the design a <insert piece of tat> task.

It's a tired old format but i found myself watching. It's only really to point and laugh these days though.

I didn't care much for the glasses that Bolton lass was wearing. I think she must have been left them in Roy Scheider's will. We're gonna need a bigger briefcase.

Banksy

Can't stand Sugar or the wretched program.

Legohead

Banned
Can't stand Sugar or the wretched program.
Same here. Desperate, self obsessed wannabees with no self respect hoping for a few scraps to be thrown by the high and not so mighty 'Lord Sugar'. Embarrassing programme, equally embarrassing participants.

Dragon's Den is a bit like that too. Folk desperately begging for money and plea bargaining with 4 smugly seated and finely tailored business men and women to see if they think them and their business worthy. Touker Souleman has his initials embroidered into his shirt sleeve cuff. He has the cash to show off so fair play but says a lot about the individual.