• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Mansfield Away - Sat October 28th

RyanPugh

Clap clap on train for this one (y)

Legohead

Banned
Oh yes. Clap from me too. Second nearest away game to me at just 13 miles. Hope it is as sweet a result as last season. God that was enjoyable! (rofl)

RyanPugh

Oh yes. Clap from me too. Second nearest away game to me at just 13 miles. Hope it is as sweet a result as last season. God that was enjoyable! (rofl)
I enjoyed that result whilst in the Bristol Rovers home end - suffice to say they knew something was going on when I shouted "Reuben"(facepalm)

Grecian_in_Plymouth

May get to this one after last years terrific game

Legohead

Banned
Considering we took over 1,200 to Cov and given we are top of the pile again then could we expect similar numbers at the Feel Ill Stadium, Mansfield? Or was the Cov attendance buoyed by the fact it was Cov and one of the 'marquee' games of the season?

Matt Russell

Considering we took over 1,200 to Cov and given we are top of the pile again then could we expect similar numbers at the Feel Ill Stadium, Mansfield? Or was the Cov attendance buoyed by the fact it was Cov and one of the 'marquee' games of the season?
Coventry will have been a new stadium for many fans. it is also more readily accessible for train travel from both the SW and London, where much away support comes from - so probably no.

Legohead

Banned
Good points Matt. Mansfield is easy peasy if you are driving up the motorway network but i'd imagine it's a lot of faffing about if you are wanting to travel there by train. Don't we have a fair number of northern based fans though, including myself?

Still hope we'd take 500 or so.

Matt Russell

Good points Matt. Mansfield is easy peasy if you are driving up the motorway network but i'd imagine it's a lot of faffing about if you are wanting to travel there by train. Don't we have a fair number of northern based fans though, including myself?

Still hope we'd take 500 or so.
Your hope is our command, well to Wycombe anyway!

Last edited:

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Clap , clap for me, my boy, his mate, his dad and maybe some others - would be great to take >500 there and make a right racket.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Usual train ticket split of day returns to Birmingham NS from Exeter.Day return from Birmingham NS to Mansfield.Saves about £40 on a Exeter to Mansfield day return(£105)

A great pub,The Railway(guess where it is) is worth a visit for ale or stout.Excellent home cooked food as well.