Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Plymouth Argyle vs Exeter City matchday thread

Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Exeter City matchday thread

Quote Originally Posted by PeteUSA View Post
    Christ almighty, I've just seen the highlights above! WTF was Hamon thinking about with their first goal? The corner was his to come out for all day long! As it was he stays on his line, and their fella headers in from 6-7 feet with Hamon on his line! We'd better hope Pym doesnt get injured anytime soon. A bleddy awful goal.
    I tough the fault was with who ever was supposed to be with the near post.

I'm sure Brown and JMT would have given Hamon greater support.
    Last edited by STURTZ; 06 October 2017 at 20:03.

Quote Originally Posted by ExeterCityLad View Post
    Let us not remind you how wrong you were with Pym when criticising his performance based solely on highlights, and the back tracking you've done since ifollow.
    "How wrong I was"? Highlights was plenty enough for me to judge whether Pym was at fault with a goal or not, or if he should have done better. I dont believe any of my observations were incorrect. He gets a lot of credit for the game he plays in general, except when he tries to amputate an opponents legs below the knee in front of the linesman. As I've said before, I was asked my opinion of Pym many years ago, when he really was a youngster. I'm pleased that in general he's getting near where he needs to be.

If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong !

As I've said before, I was asked my opinion of Pym many years ago, when he really was a youngster. I'm pleased that in general he's getting near where he needs to be.
    But that's the thing see without knowing who asked you it may aswell have been the local postman on your opinion.

I know for a fact people have asked opinions about my level of work in fact ive told them to go and ask previous clients and should they not be 100% happy then feel free to go elsewhere.

When someone entrusts me to work on 1.5 mil worth of race car I want them to know beforehand they can trust me to go further than they expect.

Quote Originally Posted by ramone View Post
    But that's the thing see without knowing who asked you it may aswell have been the local postman on your opinion.

I know for a fact people have asked opinions about my level of work in fact ive told them to go and ask previous clients and should they not be 100% happy then feel free to go elsewhere.

When someone entrusts me to work on 1.5 mil worth of race car I want them to know beforehand they can trust me to go further than they expect.
    Okay, so you run a car valet cleaning service, and every once in a while you get a pricey race car to wash and buff up? Good for you, I dont care. If you dont believe my credentials re: goalkeeper accessment - too bad. Take it or leave it. I dont care what you think. I want Pym to succeed the same as the person who asked my advice does. So far this season, I'm pleasantly surprised; and not because I watch entire games. He's let in a couple he shouldnt be very proud of, but not the Morecambe one; that was just rank bad luck.

Christ almighty, I've just seen the highlights above! WTF was Hamon thinking about with their first goal? The corner was his to come out for all day long! As it was he stays on his line, and their fella headers in from 6-7 feet with Hamon on his line! We'd better hope Pym doesnt get injured anytime soon. A bleddy awful goal.
    Those were my thoughts entirely!.....but we were brought up with George Hunter.
    Last edited by rightwing; 07 October 2017 at 09:01.

If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong !

Okay, so you run a car valet cleaning service, and every once in a while you get a pricey race car to wash and buff up?
    Yeah because that's what I do wash cars for a living.

Can I ask are you employed full time as an internet Troll, as you obviously have some sort of degree in being one.

Is this the ramone v pete match or Carlisle v City. Just asking like.
    Ps. Mine's the red wreck on the drive thanks ramone. Don't bother with wax.
    Last edited by geoffwp; 07 October 2017 at 19:25.

.....or Plymouth v Exeter City ?

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Moxey View Post
    There is no letter l in the Janner alphabet.
    So they are ast in eague One then.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy The Fish View Post
    .....or Plymouth v Exeter City ?
    Ha ha ha. Yes mate. Choose from either.