• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

EFL Trophy: Plymouth Argyle v Exeter City Tuesday 3rd October.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
I really can't see why any club should be allowed to field an inferior team for any competion.
I don't see why we should have to play any inferior team..................... but I suppose we'll have to turn out tomorrow.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I really can't see why any club should be allowed to field an inferior team for any competion/cup, fans buy there ticket and often travel to support there team and should be shown the same level of support, I can obviously see why clubs would choose to do so but a season is base on more than just the league, unless they want to offer it for free.
We should be allowed to choose whoever we like. We could still field a completely different starting eleven to Saturday and it still would be a recognised side.
The most important thing is that the Starting Eleven for this Saturday isn't compromised.

hardi2b

Who writes for Devon live as this is what they posted(facepalm) http://www.devonlive.com/sport/football/football-news/least-anticipated-devon-derby-ever-564626 EXETER CITY 1 MORECAMBE 4: IN PICTURES (ALL PICTURES PINNACLE)
From the same article the Grecians flying high at the top of League Two whilst Argyle sit rock bottom in League Two.