Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EFL Trophy: Plymouth Argyle v Exeter City Tuesday 3rd October.

Re: EFL Trophy: Plymouth Argyle v Exeter City Tuesday 3rd October.

Quote Originally Posted by Slogger View Post
    I really can't see why any club should be allowed to field an inferior team for any competion.
    I don't see why we should have to play any inferior team..................... but I suppose we'll have to turn out tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Slogger View Post
    I really can't see why any club should be allowed to field an inferior team for any competion/cup, fans buy there ticket and often travel to support there team and should be shown the same level of support, I can obviously see why clubs would choose to do so but a season is base on more than just the league, unless they want to offer it for free.
    We should be allowed to choose whoever we like. We could still field a completely different starting eleven to Saturday and it still would be a recognised side.
    The most important thing is that the Starting Eleven for this Saturday isn't compromised.

Quote Originally Posted by rp42 View Post
    Who writes for Devon live as this is what they posted http://www.devonlive.com/sport/footb...by-ever-564626 EXETER CITY 1 MORECAMBE 4: IN PICTURES (ALL PICTURES PINNACLE)
    From the same article the Grecians flying high at the top of League Two whilst Argyle sit rock bottom in League Two.