• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay Ryanair ?

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
What are your experiences of Ryanair Exewebbers ?

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Only flown with them once was okay but :

Still have a migraine from the brightness of the yellow and blue seats and that bloody jingle when you land well what can you say

Alistair20000

My thoughts too on a flight to Alicante. Very cheesey music on landing.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Flown with them a couple of times, although the last was in 2006. Aside from describing Lubeck as "Hamburg" (which is about the equivalent of describing Oxford as "London"), I didn't have any issues.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Had a birthday treat flight to err, Barcelona by Ryanair (clap)(y)

The only trouble was that it took a 60 mile taxi trip to get there after landing in bleeding Girona (devil)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
They do fly into Barcelona airport too though.

elginCity

After checking in online, couldn't work out how to print the boarding pass on their easily-navigable NOT web site, so charged around 30€ to print the boarding pass at Alicante airport.

Never again.

dontpassback

Once and once only,flew to lanzarote,flight ok etc,but when we went to come back the bloody pilot had landed at fueterventura the day before so we had to wait a day for the plane to be brought over to lanzarote.The reason given was crosswinds,but every other airline Managed to land the previous day !! The lack of information from Ryanair was staggering,it wasn't too bad for just the two of us,but there were people with small kids and it was chaotic.We were eventually reimbursed for the extra hotel night,but we have never flown with them since and in the light of recent events I am glad we haven't.They fuel their planes to the legal minimum they can get away with and treat passengers and crew with contempt,I am not surprised half the pilots have left and although they are cheap,it ain't cheap if there isn't a plane to catch !

Terryhall

It's a nay for me. I'd sooner fly with Monarch.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It's a nay for me. I'd sooner fly with Monarch.
I always wondered how long they would last and mightily impressed that made it as far as today.