• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Notts County Official MDT.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Let's hope there will be a big crowd, a great atmosphere, an exciting game, and a stonking win for the Great Exeter City. No fear : we are Exeter!!

Last edited:

IndoMike

PS. I posted this at 06.00. Exeweb clock wrong again!

IndoMike

06.00 Indonesia = 12.00 a.m Exederrr

ExeterCityLad

Comfortable win for the Grecians to prove Cov away was a blip and to put Notts back down to earth after their few days at top of the table. I can see a packed park for this one.

contrabombarde

Everything is set fair for this one, even the weather, so let's hope for a packed park and another great win and back to the top of the table where we belong.

denzel

Comfortable win for the Grecians to prove Cov away was a blip and to put Notts back down to earth after their few days at top of the table. I can see a packed park for this one.
A win and a clean sheet. Can't see a packed park though, maybe 3800.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
First match I ever went to was a midweek 1-1 draw at home to Notts County. Same score tonight, but Banks won't be up front.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
https://prideofnottingham.co.uk/home/media/scouting-report-exeter-city-a-26-september-2017-r1867/

Nice to see Jake Palmer has bagged a brace for us this season. A proof read wouldn't have harmed this article.....

Banksy

Notts can't be that bad and if we go in in the same half hearted fashion as Saturday the wheels will come off.Let's hope it really was a blip and the real new City turn up.

Terryhall

Interested to see what the back four selection will be if JMT isn't fit to start. Moxey was a very calming influence when he came on on Saturday in my view.

Tonight is where we show what we're made of, how do we respond to the defeat (incidentally we responded well after losing in the Carabao Cup so hopefully we can do the same tonight)