• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Coventry City v Exeter City - matchday thread - 23/9/17

Rog H K

Coventry City v Exeter City Match Day Thread.

Lots going up today. Give it some beans! Safe trip all.

Legohead

Banned
Not started one before so i'm honoured. :S

I'll be at the Ricoh tomorrow and looking forward to it. Never been before so another first and expecting an entertaining contest between two teams capable of some decent football.

I'll be happy with a point but am hopeful of keeping the run going.

Safe journey to all the travelling Grecians and UTC!!

Legohead

Banned
Just seen Rogs post at the same time as mine. (facepalm) How bizarre!

You can delete this then mods as we only need one thread.

Rog H K

Re: Coventry City v Exeter City Match Day Thread.

Think I may have just snatched the MDT by a second but please give it to Legohead Mods.. He's a virgin.:D

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Who was first ?

First time in ages that Rae's Law has been called on

Rog H K

Just seen Rogs post at the same time as mine. (facepalm) How bizarre!

You can delete this then mods as we only need one thread.
Nope... you can have it. It's all yours. City have never lost when you have done a MDT. ;)

Legohead

Banned
Nope... you can have it. It's all yours. City have never lost when you have done a MDT. ;)
(rofl)

Could end up being the kiss of death that Rog. Could i be destined to be banished from ever starting a matchday thread ever again after a Ricoh pasting? We'll find out tomorrow.

You were a minute earlier than me though so Rae's Law, whatever that is, isn't needed Alistair2000. ;)

Rog H K

Legohead. Rae's laws were very important at one time. When there were millions and billions of people's on Exeweb there were glory hunters and bounty hunters and hangers on and all sorts of night owls and such. Come the witching hour 00:00 you could of had a 4 way tie. Timed to the second. A judge was needed and laws were written on stone on tablets by Haytor or summit? Must admit, 1st time in a while I've seen a timing of such closeness.
UTC. You Redzzz Flo Yellows etc.

Last edited:

Avening Posse

All my old muckers making the trip today, it's days like this when I REALLY miss it. Has the feel of a big game UTC

IndoMike

Re: Coventry City v Exeter City Match Day Thread.

Think I may have just snatched the MDT by a second but please give it to Legohead Mods.. He's a virgin.:D
Your gentlemanly approach is so typical of Exeter City and will surely be rewarded with a 4-1 City win. Pile the money on, old chap.