Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: City v Crewe prediction thread

City v Crewe prediction thread

Really curious to see if Tis makes changes for this one. Based on the hard slog of last night, you would imagine that a change or two is possible. I'm wondering if Boateng will start, I think everyone wants him to and it would be great to see that. I predict we win by one goal again but that they score the first away goal of the season in League Two at SJP.

Re: City v Crewe prediction thread

I think we may see Boateng and Stockley come in for Tillson and McAlinden, which would be a decent starting lineup.

Think we will win again as Crewe are the sort of team that plays neat football which should play into our hands as we find it hard to breakdown the more rigid and direct teams. Plus, other than last Saturday they've struggled to score goals.

I'll go 3-0. Stockley, Reid and Edwards for us. Crowd 4498.

2-0 and our unbeaten run continues.

First game of the season for me. I'm going for a 1-0 win, supersub Jack Sparkes with a last minute goal in front of a packed big bank

Currently just outside the playoffs with a record that in past seasons we would probably have considered as being a decent start so not a team to be taken lightly.

Having said with the skill and spirit which the team and the squad as a whole has shown we should be able to maintain our 100% record 3-1 to City.

City sneak it 2-1.

Quote Originally Posted by Moomin Grecian View Post
    I think we may see Boateng and Stockley come in for Tillson and McAlinden, which would be a decent starting lineup.

Think we will win again as Crewe are the sort of team that plays neat football which should play into our hands as we find it hard to breakdown the more rigid and direct teams. Plus, other than last Saturday they've struggled to score goals.

I'll go 3-0. Stockley, Reid and Edwards for us. Crowd 4498.
    Reading the BBC report of their game against Cambridge last night it looks like they (Crewe) struggled against their big lads up front. They seem a decent footballing side and try to play attractive football.
    We can win ugly 2-0.

3-1 win, I think the momentum and confidence isnt ready to be derailed just yet. McAllinden, Reid, JMT. 5000 in attendance

City to win 2-1. Attendance = 4500.

I think we are ready to 'tonk' somebody rather than win by the odd goal, so my prediction is a 4-0 City win.