• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Barnet vs Exeter City matchday thread

Loudmouth_BFC

Really interesting to hear comments from the opposition fans in real time. Totally agreed with the version that our fans gave, they were the best team for 60 mins then we bossed it. We might talk with different accents, but the feelings are all exactly the same. How many times in recent seasons have we done that at home? You feel so helpless, sitting there, when you can see what's coming and can do nothing about it. I feel your pain big man, but we're keeping the points!
You have a really good team, I think it could be your season. All the best for the season.

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've never heard a tap-in described as an "ungainly but efficient effort". Respect.

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've never heard a tap-in described as an "ungainly but efficient effort". Respect.
I remember a young Niall Quinn once being described as 'stumbling about the pitch like a newly-born giraffe', and just occasionally Jayden brings this quote to mind. :)

Last edited: