• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The are we promoted yet thread

Angus

I think we are. We will win the league.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'll reserve my judgement until after we've got the Barnet , Crewe and Coventry games under our belt.Good results against those teams who are following the pack at the moment , and I'll really start to believe.I'd also like to see us score a few more , although if we stay tight at the back of course , one goal margins are o.k.
But , although I know your post is tongue in cheek , early doors yet.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
41 games to go. We have every right to have confidence in our team, but there will be plenty of ups and downs to come.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Only another 37 points to go to avoid relegation.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
primary target: 50 points.
promotion target: 85 points.

current points: 13

WE'VE ALREADY WON THE LEAGUE LADS

citizen

primary target: 50 points.
promotion target: 85 points.

current points: 13

WE'VE ALREADY WON THE LEAGUE LADS
Come on bauys ,even the lot down the road dont normally win the league until November. This makes me cringe!

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ridiculous thread.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who is booking the non-refundable open top bus? Maybe stagecoach will give us an early booking discount.

ECFC89

Obviously touge in cheek....

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd still be surprised if we go up automatically. Yesterday's game realy could have gone either way, a bit of composure on goal from a Newport player, a more lenient referee, the penalty appeal Newport had would have been given at their place I reckon (in my view it was a pen), it was a narrow victory and we need to play as hard and tough as that every single game while bedding in new players who are essential to our long term progress. Oppositions will work out that we do't play the way we used to soon enough (looks like Newport had already done their homework on that score). Our centre backs may very well be the best kept secret in the football league but an injury to either would be a problem.

Top seven for me but doubtful we'll make it automatically.