• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Newport County matchday thread

ExeterCityLad

3 points today please City!

Larry Wilkie

3 points today please City!
I was so tempted to start this thread.

Can't get to the match as I am working nights in Newport!! Praying for a good result so that I can go in with my head held high.

I hope we get a good crowd too after yesterdays excitement, though I wonder if any of the new recruits will make the starting line up (one away on international duty I believe?).

Newport looking good so far but I'll go for 2-1 City. Reid and McAlinden. PLEASE!! ;-)

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Aren't we waiting until after midnight anymore before starting the matchday thread?

denzel

Aren't we waiting until after midnight anymore before starting the matchday thread?
????

Anyway, what a tremendous prospect this is. Will Edwards, Boateng or Stockley start? Will the ground be close to being full? Will we still be top at 5pm?

Can't wait.

Avening Posse

Will be listening in for the midnight kick off for me, very excited about this one, hope there is a near to capacity crowd to cheer the boys on UTC

contrabombarde

Tremendous prospects now and hopefully the start of a new era. Loving the new optimism and can't wait for 3pm. COYR

See you're online AP Regards and hope you are enjoying your life in Aussie.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Looking forward to seeing the teamsheet. Hopefully a good match and it would be nice to be still top come 5pm this afternoon. Can't be there and don't think I'll be able to keep an eye on the game via social media either.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can't go , working, but confident of a decent crowd with the new signings on display but not actually taking part. I hope the players will react positively to the realisation that there is genuine competition for shirts now and rip Newport to shreds.

I also hope Pym shuts the moaners up and plays a blinder.
COYR

robchave

Following the action from France today! Allez les rouge!

Bongo1959

Should be good 3-1 city