• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hiram Boateng is the latest signing

Jam Doughnut

The comment at the bottom from a northampton fan is a bit mixed , calling him lazy etc!

dontpassback

If you look at the argyle democratic facebook page,they cannot believe the signings we have made.boateng is highly regarded and they can't believe adams didn't rate him.they also think stockley is a good buy,and furthermore they are ****ed off that city can sign players when evidently Brent won't release any funds to add to their squad.all good stuff !

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
So the questions are who "isn't cutting the mustard" so far this season ?? Are the injury problems worse than we feared ??
Is anyone else about to leave ?
the squad was quite thin, bearing in mind we can't make any more signings till January. Factor in that (as I think Tuesday proved) Brunt and Simpson are months away from being fully fit,can't currently be used for more than a few minutes at a time etc. Croll's injury really made me think; what for example is our cover at centre back - TAH not yet back up to it, Sweeney possibly, but we have no other right backs etc. Taylor having to play centre midfield,right wing,left wing and right back (not all at the same time). As I posted elsewhere I thought needed Stockley plus a right back and either a winger or a central midfielder. Amazed that we've got Stockley , a right back, a winger AND a central midfielder.

fred binneys head

I've just got in and am catching up with everything - got to say, some wee has just come out.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
One of those players that hasn't reached the standard he would like to,but we get the best out of him?

Pete Martin (CTID)

grecIAN Harris

I can't say as I've actually paid much attention to Boateng other than he was just another big black lad that The Scummers had dragged down to Gnome Park on loan from somewhere in the big smoke but having watched that video I'm liking the cut of his jib. Now obviously it's only his best bits but he certainly looks like the sort of player we're used to only with more added power and physical size. He appears to like a touch and be able to move the ball about well aswell as put himself about when he needs to. The added bonus is he will give our midfield a little bit of ariel prowess in the middle, something we've been lacking for a long time.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster

fred binneys head

He's got energy and power - god we need that in our midfield

TheManFromDelMonte.

He says........get the f u c k in....... (y)