Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 129

Thread: Kane Wilson in on loan

  1. #111
    STURTZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Je suis Larry
    Posts
    19,490

    Re: Kane Wilson in on loan

    Quote Originally Posted by HH12 View Post
    [/B]

    Oo-Er Missus
    Whooooosh!

  2. #112
    Spoonz Red E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    On the table
    Posts
    5,187

    Re: Kane Wilson in on loan

    It's good to have a player in the squad who can handle himself even if it means keeping the proper chap at large but momentarily at arm's length.

  3. #113
    iscalad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away across the field
    Posts
    10,130

    Re: Kane Wilson in on loan

    Must be the feel good factor.

  4. #114

    Re: Kane Wilson in on loan

    West Brom are in a right mess and they will need to offload players quick at the end of the season. If their first teamers are on long contracts they might not be able to sell them for the money they want this summer and so that leaves the fringe players. I wonder what the chances are of Edwards and Wilson signing permanent deals given the forthcoming arrival of the Ampadu cheque. Of course the Baggies might still see them as part of their future plans but I would like to have the pair of them here next season.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43543439

  5. #115
    Snoop Fog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Exeter
    Posts
    2,839

    Re: Kane Wilson in on loan

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy The Fish View Post
    I wonder what the chances are of Edwards and Wilson signing permanent deals given the forthcoming arrival of the Ampadu cheque. Of course the Baggies might still see them as part of their future plans but I would like to have the pair of them here next season.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43543439
    Tisdale won't be here so it'll be down to the new man/men in charge.

  6. #116
    scottus86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Punta Arenas, Chile
    Posts
    1,219

    Re: Kane Wilson in on loan

    I'd snap Wilson up given the chance, not bothered about Edwards but if it means Wilson would prefer to come I'd sign him too.

  7. #117

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    60

    Re: Kane Wilson in on loan

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Fog View Post
    Tisdale won't be here so it'll be down to the new man/men in charge.
    It’s ok Matt Oakley rates them.

  8. #118
    STURTZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Je suis Larry
    Posts
    19,490

    Re: Kane Wilson in on loan

    Wilson yes, not sure about Edwards needs a lot of work.

  9. #119
    iscalad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away across the field
    Posts
    10,130

    Re: Kane Wilson in on loan

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy The Fish View Post
    West Brom are in a right mess and they will need to offload players quick at the end of the season. If their first teamers are on long contracts they might not be able to sell them for the money they want this summer and so that leaves the fringe players. I wonder what the chances are of Edwards and Wilson signing permanent deals given the forthcoming arrival of the Ampadu cheque. Of course the Baggies might still see them as part of their future plans but I would like to have the pair of them here next season.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43543439
    Edwards has just signed a 2 year deal at West Brom.

  10. #120

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Java
    Posts
    10,971

    Re: Kane Wilson in on loan

    Think Wilson is too classy to be released by WBA. Why would they?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •