Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Kane Wilson in on loan

Re: Kane Wilson in on loan

Quote Originally Posted by Egg View Post
    Not sure it's that straight-forward - see my posy on t'other thread. Essentially, it's my understanding Kane and Kyle were always going to spend this week back at their parent club, but it remains entirely conceivable they could be back here once Saturday's game is out of the way. Fingers crossed.
    WBA could give them a lift back on the team bus !

Pardew isn't stupid. He's got them back and I'm sure he'll be using their knowledge of our players to his best advantage.

I imagine WBA are probably a little disappointed how little they have played, both are very highly rated.

Edwards has started only 3 games.

Wilson has started 6 games.

Pardew has recalled all the loan boys for a training assessment so as he can see ( for the first time) how good they are with a view to poss transfers and loans to arrange for the second half of the season.....who knows who he's going to keep, he doesn't know himself yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Colesman Ballz View Post
    WBA could give them a lift back on the team bus !
    make that an order !

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at SJP

I thought he looked a decent talent on Saturday Against Barnet - he's obviously very raw and needs building up in terms of physical strength but on the ball he looked confident - I've seen far less superior fullbacks in red in white

Quote Originally Posted by DanceMagnet View Post
    Pardew isn't stupid. He's got them back and I'm sure he'll be using their knowledge of our players to his best advantage.
    Not good news for us as this could well be true......talk about a Trojan Horse or Horses.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexton Blake View Post
    Not good news for us as this could well be true......talk about a Trojan Horse or Horses.
    Watching 10 minutes of any of our recent matches on a grainy Betamax tape would have told him everything he needs to know about how we play so there's no need to be so dramatic.

Much as i dislike Pardew, if i'd taken over a struggling PL side one of the first things i'd look to do is to shake things up a bit without spending any money and that would, to me at least, appear to be something he's trying.

Quote Originally Posted by LOG View Post
    Much as i dislike Pardew, if i'd taken over a struggling PL side one of the first things i'd look to do is to shake things up a bit without spending any money and that would, to me at least, appear to be something he's trying.
    I take it you've aware of all the stories about why he departed some of his previous clubs, in particular West Ham. Won't say too much here as it's all the subject of a super injunction, but think it explains why he was never a contender for the England job.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg View Post
    I take it you've aware of all the stories about why he departed some of his previous clubs, in particular West Ham. Won't say too much here as it's all the subject of a super injunction, but think it explains why he was never a contender for the England job.
    Tell me more please! PM if necessary.

If I was a Prem club loaning out players I'd be livid if they weren't playing and would call them back ASAP. No point in them training with a League 2 side and not playing when they could be training with a Prem side and not playing..........