Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ade Edmondson column

Re: Exeter City vs Carlisle United - Match Day Thread

I see from reading the programme that we seem to have lost our celebrity fan. For the last few seasons, Ade Edmondson has sponsored the manager, not so this season. It will be interesting to see if his support moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidds View Post
    I see from reading the programme that we seem to have lost our celebrity fan. For the last few seasons, Ade Edmondson has sponsored the manager, not so this season. It will be interesting to see if his support moves.
    Surely not. You dont support the manager you support the club and as far as I'm aware Ade was a supporter prior to Tisdale arriving. Perhaps he just cant be arsed to sponsor the manager anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Fog View Post
    Surely not. You dont support the manager you support the club and as far as I'm aware Ade was a supporter prior to Tisdale arriving. Perhaps he just cant be arsed to sponsor the manager anymore.
    Now that he no longer lives down here his support will go elsewhere. Getting from London to Milton Keynes wouldn't be that difficult.

Now that he no longer lives down here his support will go elsewhere. Getting from London to Milton Keynes wouldn't be that difficult.
    Nonsense. You dont just switch teams, regardless of location. I could live next door to MK stadium but id still support City.

And you would describe that as being a supporter?

Oh. I didn't know he'd moved. Used to live near Chagford. Any idea where he lives now? Or when he left Devon?

Nonsense. I live in Northampton and haven’t lived in the motherland since 2005 and still support City. I just frequent more away games than home games these days.

Err... who cares?

He made himself look a bit of a useful idiot recently by falling for Tisdale's 'come and get me' signals and, through writing for Devon Live, joining the bandwagon attacking fans for supposedly undermining Tisdale's place at the club (https://www.devonlive.com/sport/spor...voted-1468144#). A period of silence from him would be understandable.
    Last edited by WXF; 06 August 2018 at 23:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Fog View Post
    Nonsense. You dont just switch teams, regardless of location. I could live next door to MK stadium but id still support City.
    Edmonson switched teams from Chelsea to City.