• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The new ticket priority system

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Fareham Grecian

OK, I'll go first.

A great improvement. First priority should always be long term Trust members and season ticket holders.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
OK, I'll go first.

A great improvement. First priority should always be long term Trust members and season ticket holders.
This doesn't prioritise season ticket holders though; they go third. Shouldn't be an actual problem but it's not a great message to send out.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Season ticket holders don't need any priority for League games, as they already have tickets. Then for cup games all they have to do is reserve their seat of BB spot.

Fareham Grecian

Season ticket holders don't need any priority for League games, as they already have tickets. Then for cup games all they have to do is reserve their seat of BB spot.
What he said.

So they have top priority.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
Ugh, clearly I needed more sleep last night. Yeah, being a daftie.

Fareham Grecian

Ugh, clearly I needed more sleep last night. Yeah, being a daftie.
To be fair to you, I thought as you did when I first read it. And several people on the club's FB page have made the same mistake...

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
To be fair to you, I thought as you did when I first read it. And several people on the club's FB page have made the same mistake...
Tell me about it. (devil) Had to explain in words of one syllable that ST holders already have a ticket.

BlockC

Season Ticket holders have their seats/place on the Bank for all home league games and have their tickets reserved for all home cup games. They can buy their own reserved seat/ticket for home cup games from the day tickets go on-sale.

dontpassback

Sounds ok to put trust members first,after all they are the people who have been putting into the coffers on a regular basis:)