Page 176 of 194 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1935

Thread: League 2 News

Re: League 2 News

Quote Originally Posted by Jason H View Post
    Presumably these are Twitter comments, so character-limited.
    280 characters max in a tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Moxey View Post
    I gave up when he mentioned he took it over as a business and that he wasnít a fan. So basically heís just in it for the money same as everyone else, he just doesnít like it because the big clubs will make more than him. Talk about sour grapes, I donít think Iíll bother reading his jealousy ridden rants again.

Also, whatís with the weird paragraphing finishing on half a sentence then starting the next paragraph with the rest of the sentence?
    He is honest enough to say that is how it started for him, don't think that is his driving force now..

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Russell View Post
    He is honest enough to say that is how it started for him, don't think that is his driving force now..
    Maybe it is though - he wanted to make some money but has realised it’s not gonna happen, so is lashing out at who he thinks are responsible. We’ll never know and some may never care.

Perhaps he should have listened when Alan Sugar said "If you want to make a small fortune out of football start with a large one".

Bury's Ryan Lowe given permission to speak to Gargoyle.

Did a good job with all the financial problems, but on the flipside is it that difficult to get out of L2 with a team that contains Nicky Maynard, Jay O'Shea, Nicky Adams and Neil Danns?

Let’s hope he’s as effective as the last striker they bought from Bury.

Last edited by ryancooper327; 14 May 2019 at 12:16.

Quote Originally Posted by ryancooper327 View Post
    Blimey. I'm starting to think that City is the only club which isn't insane..

Quote Originally Posted by IndoMike View Post
    .....Indo me too....misses the autos by a point losses the playoff semis on penalties....totally bonkers.

Quote Originally Posted by IndoMike View Post
    Not really a surprise. Not getting promotion was an under-achievement given the budget and players Flitcroft had available. He also showed no loyalty to Swindon so can't expect much from Mansfield. Now that he's been sacked from 3 out of his 4 managerial jobs it will be interesting to see if he gets another job or will be ejected from the managerial merry-go-round.

More amusing is this quote from John Radford where he claims that Mansfield has one of the best operations in football!
    https://twitter.com/d3d4football/sta...76033361334273