Page 175 of 197 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1968

Thread: League 2 News

Re: League 2 News

James Norwood man of the match as Tranmere win 2 - 1 on aggregate.

James Norwood loves a goal against his former sides.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Han View Post
    James Norwood loves a goal against anyone.
    Corrected for factuals

Quote Originally Posted by HH12 View Post
    Corrected for factuals
    Appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by J-Han View Post
    Appreciated!
    ……………..

The attendance against City was higher than this 2nd leg semi-final. How strange!

We took far more than tranmere - there were gaps in the away end tonight.

Another rant this morning from Accrington Stanley's owner Andy Holt. Feel free to ignore!

This one is going to bore many, I will keep it as simple as I can... I took over @ASFCofficial not because I loved it, supported it, nor was I a particular football fan. I’ve had a table @ManUtd so that says a lot about me ��. Accrington, a founder member of the football..

..league was about to lose its club AGAIN. When I reluctantly took the job on, I knew that patching up the club was a waste of time. I knew that unless the outcome was a decent long term future, it might as well have died then. I have dealt with many issues in our club, it is..

..now generating more cash and slowly but surely, facilities are improving, to further facilitate this. We are profitable and have net assets rather than liabilities. I have grown to love the little club, wasn’t intentional, it was strictly business. The club is more than..

...a game of football. It’s a beating heart of its community. A community I have grown to love, decent hardworking folk. They don’t care about razzmatazz, they care about each other and their club. An analogy I’ll use is this, you look after your kids, giving them as great..

...start in life, then you look at their future and question the world they’re growing up in. It’s natural. It’s up to us parents to ENSURE that there’s a bright future for our kids. That is OUR JOB as parents. So, as well as looking at the health of our club, I have to..

..look at the health of football. And it’s shocking. Football is in a worse state than @ASFCofficial ever was. In fact football would have stood idly by and let us go bust AGAIN. The @EFL @FA @premierleague @PFA and whoever else is responsible for our game, DO NOT like me..

...saying this publicly. I’ve had letters telling me of their powers to sanction me or our club: But let me say one thing clearly. @OfficialBWFC have not gone into admin because I tweet concerns. @buryfcofficial are not on their arse because I tweet concerns. @thesilkmen ...

[email protected] @SUFCRootsHall @oldham and many others (allegedly) are not paying wages at all, or have been late paying, because I tweet concerns. @Official_NCFC a founder member, have not gone out of @EFL because of my tweeting concerns. @BlackpoolFC fans have not gone years..

..absent from their club because of my tweeting concerns. @BCFC have not been deducted 9 points because I tweet concerns. @SkyBetChamp clubs are not losing over HALF A BILLION a year because I tweet concerns. @CAFCofficial supporters are not placarding @EFL with @Coventry_City

and @BlackpoolFC fans because of me. Tweeting concerns. Supporters are not boycotting games in @CheckatradeTrpy because of me tweeting concerns. @SkyBetChamp clubs were not threatening a breakaway because. I tweet concerns. I could go on for another hour on this.

The fact is all the above and much more is down to you @EFL @premierleague @FA IT’S YOUR responsibility. IT’S YOUR JOB to manage and protect the framework our clubs should thrive in. The fact is, I’m tweeting my concerns, because you are failing my club and all the..

..others. The fact is, you can’t hide from the mess that has been created in our game. Who else can be responsible??? There is no one to voice concerns to!! Might as well talk to the wall. We need to talk EXISTENTIAL THREATS to our game.

The first threat is inaction by the bodies looking after our clubs and football’s long term health and well being, not doing their jobs properly. I’m going for a brew now and may start with the rest of the threats later. ��

Good morning BTW!!

I gave up when he mentioned he took it over as a business and that he wasn’t a fan. So basically he’s just in it for the money same as everyone else, he just doesn’t like it because the big clubs will make more than him. Talk about sour grapes, I don’t think I’ll bother reading his jealousy ridden rants again.

Also, what’s with the weird paragraphing finishing on half a sentence then starting the next paragraph with the rest of the sentence?

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Moxey View Post
    I gave up when he mentioned he took it over as a business and that he wasn’t a fan. So basically he’s just in it for the money same as everyone else, he just doesn’t like it because the big clubs will make more than him. Talk about sour grapes, I don’t think I’ll bother reading his jealousy ridden rants again.

Also, what’s with the weird paragraphing finishing on half a sentence then starting the next paragraph with the rest of the sentence?
    Presumably these are Twitter comments, so character-limited.