• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Top City Striker Signed FROM Slime

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
And for free, too!

Nice one (again) Reuben.

One of the best things to come out of Cornwall since Kells (and the A38)

PS Greasy. You can have him back if you like.........that's if Harry Plotter can afford him <snigger>

graiser

Don't forget it's May when the league's won, just want to be sure you boys don't get to carried away, oh and Reuben was a free agent not a free transfer and just so it's quite clear, we wouldn't want him back, might have Brunty though if he stays fit.

STURTZ

You just love our second string strikers, eh graiser?

Last edited:

graiser

You just love our second string strikers, eh graiser?
No, not interested in Reuben!!

felix

And for free, too!

Nice one (again) Reuben.

One of the best things to come out of Cornwall since Kells (and the A38)

PS Greasy. You can have him back if you like.........that's if Harry Plotter can afford him <snigger>
Really pleased to see Reuben doing so well and hopefully Brunty as well.

As we climb the leagues it's good to help out our lower league neighbours in their fight to avoid non-league oblivion.

Happy to help.

Last edited:

STURTZ

Trim, sharp and fit Rueban looks to be enjoying his football again, can't have been easy for him trying to educate those Dartmoor folk down the road, casting pearls before swine.

Granty still wowing them at The Gnome?

felix

Trim, sharp and fit Rueban looks to be enjoying his football again, can't have been easy for him trying to educate those Dartmoor folk down the road, casting pearls before swine.

Granty still wowing them at The Gnome?
Grant seems to have handled the massive step-up in class well and has started all three league games.

Obviously, playing in a significantly more professional set-up has been a learning curve but we've a track record of sharpening up ex City players; Mackie, Phillips, Binney and I think Granty will adapt.

By the way, City fans, it's Reuben not "Rueban", "Rubin" or the many other permutations I've seen on here and I thought you lot were supposed to be educated.

Reuben did a job for us but couldn't make the step up in class so he joined you. He's a very good league 2 striker and I hope he keeps you in the league.

Spoonz Red E

Obviously, playing in a significantly more professional set-up has been a learning curve
So. Who's he moonlighting for?

felix

So. Who's he moonlighting for?
Let's be honest, it could have been almost anyone; Cullompton, Willand, Alphington, Heavitree; all more professional than the circus that is ECFC.

Spoonz Red E

Another successful country town visit by the travelling circus.

I see you don't do iron-y?