• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Lincoln Matchday Thread

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm still up, so I'll start it.

3 points please.

IndoMike

I see goals in this game. Worried about seemingly longterm injury to Dean Moxey, who is apparently carrying over niggles from Bolton and has not been able to get fit over the summer until now. With JMT and Wheeler very doubtful or indeed out for the match I think it's gonna be harder than I thought. I'm going for 2-2, but hope we can get the victory.

Rog H K

If them down the road claim their game v Pompey is the battle of the ports. Can we claim that todays game is the battle of the Fosse Way? Isca Dumnoniorum v Lindum Colonia. Come on Isca:D

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Happy birthday Sumns, looks like you got a special message from Tis and Jake

https://youtu.be/x7u0tP7i1jE

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member

Woke up to that wonderful surprise this morning, goes to show what a special club we truly have.

Fingers crossed Tis and the boys oblige with the 3 points today to make the day even better. UTC

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
3 Points Today any way we can would be great - a little worried about injuries seemingly around again so early in the season - shades of last year.

COYR

Avening Posse

A win today equals a seriously decent start. Expecting it to be tight, but am optimistic UTC

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster

Brilliant that's what is so good about our great club - Happy Birthday and I hope you get the present we all want to share 3 Points [G]

David Treharne

Mornin' Sumns. Could have done better with the weather. It's 16c with banks of grey cloud covering about 70% of the horizon, and has clouded over significantly since 07:00 this morning. Wind is a brisk WSW, gusting at 5. I would guess that at some time during the morning we'll have a couple of showers. One thing to note for those on the Big Bank is that the UV is unusually high today and the cloud cover hasn't diminished it.
For inexplicable reasons. and like several of the posters, I'm optimistic about the outcome since the defence has generally looked in better shape at the start of the season than at the end of last. We also have attacking options even if David Wheeler isn't 100% fit.
I'll update on the weather around 13:00. Oh and some good beers at FECRACE today as well.