• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jack Roles loan from Spurs

Intheknow84

City are currently looking to bring in 18 year old goalscoring midfielder Jack Roles on loan until Jan from Spurs. Hoping to be finalised by next week.

jimbo-gould

I have my reservations whenever it's someone claiming to be in the know. Mainly as Twitter is full of "agents" who post rubbish trying to get attention.

Here's hoping you're not one though. Would be a good player I expect.

Last edited:

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
If true I would suspect that Harley's injury is a serious one.

STURTZ

Or Wheelers on his way!

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks for cheering everyone up with those two posts STURTZ

Banksy

Or Wheelers on his way!
If he's right sided Wheeler , left Harley.Or maybe he's central/multi positional! Anyway , sounds a positive loan signing , him and Sparkes can be the young guns together.

Well-known Exeweb poster
better of giving one of our 18 year olds a decent shout. saying that if it happens hope he does well.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Taken from a Tottenham site:
'Roles, a native of Cyprus, had a very good year with Tottenham’s U18s, scoring 16 goals and notching four assists in just over 1700 minutes of action. That makes him the top scorer in the U18 through U23 teams, and tied for third most goals of any player in England’s U18 Premier League with 15. That’s a pretty incredible achievement considering he plays mostly as a central midfielder. (You know who also was a prolific scorer as a young central midfielder? Dele Alli. I’m not sayin’, I’m just sayin’.)'

rifraf

Taken from a Tottenham site:
'Roles, a native of Cyprus, had a very good year with Tottenham’s U18s, scoring 16 goals and notching four assists in just over 1700 minutes of action. That makes him the top scorer in the U18 through U23 teams, and tied for third most goals of any player in England’s U18 Premier League with 15. That’s a pretty incredible achievement considering he plays mostly as a central midfielder. (You know who also was a prolific scorer as a young central midfielder? Dele Alli. I’m not sayin’, I’m just sayin’.)'
Σας ευχαριστώ πολύ. Εκτιμήσαμε.

Legohead

Banned
It's all greek to me! ��