• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Accumulators - new season

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Picked up £70 on another over 2.5 goal acca last night. The bet was dead until our game went loopy!

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
£457,cash out for 6 match £5 Acca..Nearly cashed out on £250,but was suspended as I hit the button,good job on too..:D

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
£457,cash out for 6 match £5 Acca..Nearly cashed out on £250,but was suspended as I hit the button,good job on too..:D
That’s a great win, nicely done!

Avening Posse

If anybody is feeling optimistic (that'll be me then !!) Bet365 are offering 6:1 for City making the top 3........I think we might do it so am going to have a punt

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another nice win for me yesterday, £244 from a 5 fold over 2.5 goals acca. Looked bleak at HT but a glut of goals saw it come in with 20 mins to go...

Joshyd123

Won £90 off a 9 fold of home wins on Saturday. Tasty.

Legohead

Banned
Wolves let me down the other night. Typical. Top of the league, 26 wins against a side who struggle to score away let alone win in Hull and it's a 2-2 draw. Knew i should have gone for Fulham to beat Leeds! Oh well.

What are people's views on the cash out options on bets? I think they are good for when all your team in your acca are winning and you can get a decent amount cash out but often i take cash out and it's best to have left it alone like we all did in the 'old days'. :D

Avening Posse

Wolves let me down the other night. Typical. Top of the league, 26 wins against a side who struggle to score away let alone win in Hull and it's a 2-2 draw. Knew i should have gone for Fulham to beat Leeds! Oh well.

What are people's views on the cash out options on bets? I think they are good for when all your team in your acca are winning and you can get a decent amount cash out but often i take cash out and it's best to have left it alone like we all did in the 'old days'. :D
never taken cash out before, but that lot down the road have a thread about it on PASOTI, where a few of their fans stuck sums on them making the top 6 at something like 500:1 when they were near the bottom, some of them are being offered a few grand for £20 bets

Legohead

Banned
never taken cash out before, but that lot down the road have a thread about it on PASOTI, where a few of their fans stuck sums on them making the top 6 at something like 500:1 when they were near the bottom, some of them are being offered a few grand for £20 bets
Wow. Now that is a situation where i WOULD cash out now!

I heard about people who had put bets on Leicester to win the league a few years back before the season started and some of those ran into tens of thousands cash out.

Last edited:

Avening Posse

Wow. Now that is a situation where i WOULD cash out now!
They are hanging in there by all accounts, they dropped to 8th or 9th on monday as they didn't play, but they seem pretty confident they are going to do it. Not a bad £20 spent if you get £10k.......obviously hoping they all don't cash out and end up 7th on the last day of the season as I am a child with all things Argyle