Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Accumulators - new season

Re: Accumulators - new season

Picked up 70 on another over 2.5 goal acca last night. The bet was dead until our game went loopy!

457,cash out for 6 match 5 Acca..Nearly cashed out on 250,but was suspended as I hit the button,good job on too..

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsmobile-88 View Post
    457,cash out for 6 match 5 Acca..Nearly cashed out on 250,but was suspended as I hit the button,good job on too..
    That’s a great win, nicely done!

If anybody is feeling optimistic (that'll be me then !!) Bet365 are offering 6:1 for City making the top 3........I think we might do it so am going to have a punt

Another nice win for me yesterday, 244 from a 5 fold over 2.5 goals acca. Looked bleak at HT but a glut of goals saw it come in with 20 mins to go...

Won 90 off a 9 fold of home wins on Saturday. Tasty.

Wolves let me down the other night. Typical. Top of the league, 26 wins against a side who struggle to score away let alone win in Hull and it's a 2-2 draw. Knew i should have gone for Fulham to beat Leeds! Oh well.

What are people's views on the cash out options on bets? I think they are good for when all your team in your acca are winning and you can get a decent amount cash out but often i take cash out and it's best to have left it alone like we all did in the 'old days'.

Quote Originally Posted by Legohead View Post
    Wolves let me down the other night. Typical. Top of the league, 26 wins against a side who struggle to score away let alone win in Hull and it's a 2-2 draw. Knew i should have gone for Fulham to beat Leeds! Oh well.

What are people's views on the cash out options on bets? I think they are good for when all your team in your acca are winning and you can get a decent amount cash out but often i take cash out and it's best to have left it alone like we all did in the 'old days'.
    never taken cash out before, but that lot down the road have a thread about it on PASOTI, where a few of their fans stuck sums on them making the top 6 at something like 500:1 when they were near the bottom, some of them are being offered a few grand for 20 bets

Quote Originally Posted by Avening Posse View Post
    never taken cash out before, but that lot down the road have a thread about it on PASOTI, where a few of their fans stuck sums on them making the top 6 at something like 500:1 when they were near the bottom, some of them are being offered a few grand for 20 bets
    Wow. Now that is a situation where i WOULD cash out now!

I heard about people who had put bets on Leicester to win the league a few years back before the season started and some of those ran into tens of thousands cash out.
    Last edited by Legohead; 05 April 2018 at 12:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Legohead View Post
    Wow. Now that is a situation where i WOULD cash out now!
    They are hanging in there by all accounts, they dropped to 8th or 9th on monday as they didn't play, but they seem pretty confident they are going to do it. Not a bad 20 spent if you get 10k.......obviously hoping they all don't cash out and end up 7th on the last day of the season as I am a child with all things Argyle