• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Accumulators - new season

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Going to follow the Exeweb beat the bookies with the actual bookies for the 1st time this season, albeit with much lower amounts of money, so first accumulator with Paddy this year is wins for City, Luton and Port Vale. Got it up to in excess of 30k or thereabouts a couple of seasons back if I remember correctly before blowing the lot on the last weekend....what could possibly go wrong :)

in terms of my annual failure bet relating to an accumulator on who wins the 4 divisions, I have plumped for Man City, Middlesbrough, Bradford and ahem...City.....this pays £39k for a tenner

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Best of luck Mr Posse.

After winning a nice sum on my league winners acca last year, this season I'm plumping for Man Utd, Aston Villa, Wigan and Luton

Joshyd123

I've got Man Utd, Villa, Blackburn, Coventry and Tranmere.

Done a few but main one is Villa, Luton, Man City and Real Madrid for Champs League.

Avening Posse

Okay a good start, my Exeweb treble came in with paddy giving me about £36 and my fiver back :)

Joshyd123

Needed Oldham on one and Inverness on another to score for my both to score accys today. Starting the season as I mean to go on!

Carabao Cup on Tuesday will involve an 8 fold of home team wins and then a cheeky (stupid) underdog accy too.

Love a flutter, me!

Avening Posse

Trying these 2 accumulators at the weekend =

£5 for wins for City, Cheltenham and Port Vale (continuing the beat the bookie theme albeit a 10th of the stake)

An optimistic £5 for wins for Charlton, Everton, Chelsea, Hull, Arsenal and Celtic

Good luck to you all if you have a flutter at the weekend :)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I fancied a double today on Bristol Rovers to beat Peterborough and Nichols to score, seemed like a good idea, but the odds on Paddy Power aren't tempting.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
An up and down week so far. Picked up £50 from the Man City game last night.

But, I Needed just one more goal in the Reading game tonight for £123 on an 8-fold over 2.5 goals acca. Had the option to cashout for £73 too with 25 mins to play but let it run, stupidly.

Typically Reading scored two goals in Extra Time which don't count on the bet....

Avening Posse

no luck for me last weekend, I had a rather tasty 6 game accumulator with 5 coming in but Coventry letting me down :)