Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Accumulators - new season

Re: Accumulators - new season

I’ve used cash out a few times. Generally if my cashout offer is over 100 I will most likely take the cashout but otherwise would let it run. A few weeks back I took a 222 cashout and the bet later came in so could have had 370 but I was still extremely happy with that win.

Won another 40 today. Every little helps.

Well done on your wins guys, absolutely terrible season for me thus far, worst I can remember, due a win !!

Derby losing at rock bottom Burton 3-1 at the moment. Burton who were smashed for 5 at home by Hull in midweek and who get about 4,000 home fans against a club with 30 odd thousand home fans and whose players are on about 50k a week. Derby enjoying their usual end of season collapse from possible automatic contenders to not even getting in the play offs. Hope they don't either after today. Bleddy useless. Bang goes my acca for today. Just hope Blaklion gets me some joy in the National.

Blaklion fell at the first.

I'll get me coat...........

217 win for me yesterday thanks to Joe Lolley scoring a 95th minute goal for Forest. Get in.

Not footy but horse racing. Just backed a horse called 'THE SWEENEY' (Pierce ) in the next at Wincanton at 5/1.

Quote Originally Posted by Legohead View Post
    Not footy but horse racing. Just backed a horse called 'THE SWEENEY' (Pierce ) in the next at Wincanton at 5/1.
    Haha! Get in! Won comfortably. Just like the mighty Grecians will on Saturday!