Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 68

Thread: Accumulators - new season

  1. #31

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Mosh pit
    Posts
    1,227

    Re: Accumulators - new season

    Thanks Borussia Dortmund. Not.

  2. #32

    Re: Accumulators - new season

    First win for a while tonight.

    Man City, Liverpool, Porto, Brentford & Villa all winning.

    10 returning 445.18

  3. #33

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Mosh pit
    Posts
    1,227

    Re: Accumulators - new season

    Quote Originally Posted by Grecian O'Grecian View Post
    First win for a while tonight.

    Man City, Liverpool, Porto, Brentford & Villa all winning.

    10 returning 445.18
    Bang on Grecian O'Grecian. Well done mate. I could do with a bit of that. By the way, your avatar, is that at Bath City as i think i know a few of the Torquay lads.

  4. #34
    Avening Posse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    7,889

    Re: Accumulators - new season

    terrible season so far on the betting front, got a 5 match accumulator for Tues/weds so hopefully the tide is about to turn........and have also gone for a quid on Northampton to beat Plymouth with Grimes to score first because I am a child

  5. #35

    Re: Accumulators - new season

    Won 101 on a bet yesterday from 10. Not the biggest win but it's something. Atletico over 2.5 goals, a Liverpool, Everton, Chelsea, Arsenal & Man City (96th min winner!) Acca.

  6. #36
    Moomin Grecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Chilling with my mother jives
    Posts
    4,557

    Re: Accumulators - new season

    Quote Originally Posted by ExeterCityLad View Post
    Won 101 on a bet yesterday from 10. Not the biggest win but it's something. Atletico over 2.5 goals, a Liverpool, Everton, Chelsea, Arsenal & Man City (96th min winner!) Acca.
    Still a decent win mate.

    Got to love an injury time winner. I picked up 130 a couple of weeks back thanks to two very late Barnet goals.

  7. #37

    Re: Accumulators - new season

    Call me a fool but i just chucked 80 on England to beat Australia in the third ashes test. 2/1 at bet365 with the start we've had is too good to ignore I think.

  8. #38

    Re: Accumulators - new season

    Backed Hearts today at 8/1 thinking it was about time Celtic's run came to an end. It did.

  9. #39
    godisagrecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    The Bank
    Posts
    130

    Re: Accumulators - new season

    Quote Originally Posted by ExeterCityLad View Post
    Call me a fool but i just chucked 80 on England to beat Australia in the third ashes test. 2/1 at bet365 with the start we've had is too good to ignore I think.
    Ouch........

  10. #40
    Avening Posse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    7,889

    Re: Accumulators - new season

    Finally had a result after a barren run, wins for Chelsea, Bristol City, Lincoln and Blackburn won me 60

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •