Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 64

Thread: Winning bets 2016/17

  1. #1
    Joshyd123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Oopsy.
    Posts
    11,529

    Winning bets 2016/17

    Why not?

    Just won 100 with thanks to Chris Wood scoring a 94th minute equaliser for Leeds v Fulham to bring home an 8 fold both teams to score.

    Anyone else had any early season success stories?

  2. #2

    Re: Winning bets 2016/17

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshyd123 View Post
    Why not?

    Just won 100 with thanks to Chris Wood scoring a 94th minute equaliser for Leeds v Fulham to bring home an 8 fold both teams to score.

    Anyone else had any early season success stories?
    Won 180 quid thanks to a 96min penalty from Luton for a four fold up on 2.5 goals,also 60 last night just for Costa getting booked,happy days.

  3. #3
    Avening Posse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    7,204

    Re: Winning bets 2016/17

    Well done RP and Josh, lady luck has not shined on me so far and I have bugger all so far this season.....it would help if I stopped putting City in my accumulators

  4. #4
    Banksy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Mersham Kent
    Posts
    3,190

    Re: Winning bets 2016/17

    What odds are they giving on City to go down?

  5. #5

    Re: Winning bets 2016/17

    Quote Originally Posted by Avening Posse View Post
    Well done RP and Josh, lady luck has not shined on me so far and I have bugger all so far this season.....it would help if I stopped putting City in my accumulators
    Missed 170 had Luton,Crawley but Carlisle let me down!

  6. #6
    Avening Posse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    7,204

    Re: Winning bets 2016/17

    Quote Originally Posted by Banksy View Post
    What odds are they giving on City to go down?
    12/1 to finish bottom and 13/2 to get relegated (Skybet) but its not going to happen Banksy, I now we are all angry after the start, but a team with JMT Sweeney, Holmes, Wheeler, Harley and Watkins will not get relegated (in my humble opinion )

  7. #7
    Joshyd123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Oopsy.
    Posts
    11,529

    Re: Winning bets 2016/17

    I've already put a fiver on us to get relegated before the season started at 28/1 with Ladbrokes. Always do.

  8. #8

    Re: Winning bets 2016/17

    Nice treble again tonight 176 on over 2.5 on the three games in the championship

  9. #9

    Re: Winning bets 2016/17

    Quote Originally Posted by rp42 View Post
    Nice treble again tonight 176 on over 2.5 on the three games in the championship
    How much do you put on? I only tend to do 1 on a six fold but always seem to miss out so will change to bigger stakes and fewer games.

    I came very close on Saturday to 100 but Luton let me down at home vs Yeovil.

  10. #10

    Re: Winning bets 2016/17

    Quote Originally Posted by Moomin Grecian View Post
    How much do you put on? I only tend to do 1 on a six fold but always seem to miss out so will change to bigger stakes and fewer games.

    I came very close on Saturday to 100 but Luton let me down at home vs Yeovil.
    It was 20 on that treble,only put that much on as had the nice win the night before,normally be 5/10.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •