Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Winning bets 2016/17

Winning bets 2016/17

Why not?

Just won 100 with thanks to Chris Wood scoring a 94th minute equaliser for Leeds v Fulham to bring home an 8 fold both teams to score.

Anyone else had any early season success stories?

Re: Winning bets 2016/17

Quote Originally Posted by Joshyd123 View Post
    Why not?

Just won 100 with thanks to Chris Wood scoring a 94th minute equaliser for Leeds v Fulham to bring home an 8 fold both teams to score.

Anyone else had any early season success stories?
    Won 180 quid thanks to a 96min penalty from Luton for a four fold up on 2.5 goals,also 60 last night just for Costa getting booked,happy days.

Well done RP and Josh, lady luck has not shined on me so far and I have bugger all so far this season.....it would help if I stopped putting City in my accumulators

What odds are they giving on City to go down?

Quote Originally Posted by Avening Posse View Post
    Well done RP and Josh, lady luck has not shined on me so far and I have bugger all so far this season.....it would help if I stopped putting City in my accumulators
    Missed 170 had Luton,Crawley but Carlisle let me down!

Quote Originally Posted by Banksy View Post
    What odds are they giving on City to go down?
    12/1 to finish bottom and 13/2 to get relegated (Skybet) but its not going to happen Banksy, I now we are all angry after the start, but a team with JMT Sweeney, Holmes, Wheeler, Harley and Watkins will not get relegated (in my humble opinion )

I've already put a fiver on us to get relegated before the season started at 28/1 with Ladbrokes. Always do.

Nice treble again tonight 176 on over 2.5 on the three games in the championship

Quote Originally Posted by rp42 View Post
    Nice treble again tonight 176 on over 2.5 on the three games in the championship
    How much do you put on? I only tend to do 1 on a six fold but always seem to miss out so will change to bigger stakes and fewer games.

I came very close on Saturday to 100 but Luton let me down at home vs Yeovil.

Quote Originally Posted by Moomin Grecian View Post
    How much do you put on? I only tend to do 1 on a six fold but always seem to miss out so will change to bigger stakes and fewer games.

I came very close on Saturday to 100 but Luton let me down at home vs Yeovil.
    It was 20 on that treble,only put that much on as had the nice win the night before,normally be 5/10.